Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

only if debt due that our money is at £800K, as yet we are not due any money from rangers, from what i have gathered we are due 500k in july and a further 300k next july (2013) so as of this moment we should not be in the list unless the list also includes future payments as any for of CVA is going to take x amount of years to pay off so our monies due comes under that, if so i can bet Vlad will not be happy or forgiving or even being we let them pass this one

It doesn't matter when the payment is due, it still shows up in the books as a debt owed - the company I work for does this with its invoicing all the time - we sell a product for £x - that whole amount immediately becomes a debt owed in our books, even if we have an agreement that the purchaser will pay in 5 installments.

Although the next payment isn't due until june or whenever, there is still an outstanding balance shown on the monthly balance sheets.

(try thinking in it this way - rangers wouldn't be able to show the whole players worth as an asset on their books if they were not showing the whole payment as a debt)

Edited by Gaspode

You've confused me.

If a billionaire comes in, Rangers owe Hearts £800,000. He'll need to pay it. Surely it doesn't matter if Hearts are due the money now, tomorrow, or next month. He'll still need to pay it. Therefore it a debt.

Exactly; the debt was run up in the past, the payments are due in the future, it's an outstanding liability now

You've confused me.

If a billionaire comes in, Rangers owe Hearts £800,000. He'll need to pay it. Surely it doesn't matter if Hearts are due the money now, tomorrow, or next month. He'll still need to pay it. Therefore it a debt.

Aye, you're right it's a debt and it has to be counted, hearts are gonna be shafted and Vlad is gonna be mad. If you root around in the small print it says that the SPL/SFA can deduct money from Rangers 'prize money' at the end of the season and pay it direct to other Scottish clubs due money by Rangers - ie Dunfermline, Dundee United etc etc. They cannot, however, deduct money from Rangers and pay it to another club due money by Rangers in the 'future' - ie Hearts as the next instalment of the Wallace fee is not due at that time, as I said earlier Hearts are f ucked, Vlad will be loupin

What has he revealed that the other journalists won't aside from saying there's some sort of cartel to write positive stuff about Rangers? None of his revelations about the state of play at Ibrox are new.

Nail. Hit. On. Head.

We were talking about the creditors at work today when out of the blue, my mate says ...." They owe money to a face painting company . That must have been to keep Kyle Lafferty amused during his stint on the sidelines !!! " You can just picture him sitting there saying " Gawny gie me a Tiger face ? Go on !!! " :P

Nail. Hit. On. Head.

Aside from the fact most of us knew/assumed that, what was his proof for this? All very well saying it based on the contributions of a few paranoid Celtic fans and that shit stirring twat Phil whateverhechangedhissurnameto, quite another actually having hard facts.

Edited by Stu

Aside from the fact most of us knew/assumed that, what was his proof for this? All very well saying it based on the contributions of a few paranoid Celtic fans and that shit stirring twat Phil whateverhechangedhissurnameto, quite another actually having hard facts.

Amusing.

Seek and ye shall find.

The papers are talking like this is a national tragedy. They are not saying it as it is . This being that the ONLY people pissed off are Rangers fans themselves . Is this too unpalatable for them ?

It is a tragedy for them. All they needed to do to sell papers was print utter shite along the lines of 'Rangers ready to swoop for PSG wonderkid' and the hordes would buy their scuzzy rags.

They'll need to be more creative. 'Govan Athletic ready to swoop for Dukla Phumpherston has-been' won't shift the numbers.

It is a tragedy for them. All they needed to do to sell papers was print utter shite along the lines of 'Rangers ready to swoop for PSG wonderkid' and the hordes would buy their scuzzy rags.

They'll need to be more creative. 'Govan Athletic ready to swoop for Dukla Phumpherston has-been' won't shift the numbers.

That was funny. :lol:

According to today's daily ranger Ally wasn't surprised or worried about the amount of debt owed. Really??? If the company I worked for owed that much money and was so close to the brink you could look over the edge then I think I would be a little nervous.

The funny bit was when he said he had been in regular contact with dumb and dumber who were making positive noises about the future of the club.

Ally a word of warning mate. IF a new investor comes in with money do you seriously think you will still be manager???

Oh and FTAO Chic Young..................it took me 30 seconds to find out this "American Millionaire" that's interested in rankgers has as checkered a history as Whyte. He's just a bit richer.

Oh and FTAO Chic Young..................it took me 30 seconds to find out this "American Millionaire" that's interested in rankgers has as checkered a history as Whyte. He's just a bit richer.

Including being knocked back twice for trying the old Franchise Sports routine.

The Herald are little better than Chick Young. Cop a load of the picture on the front of their article.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/american-bid-for-rangers-has-europe-at-heart.17246346

17240744.JPG

"Look little Billy, look! It's the sun shining on Ibrox, heralding the dawn of a brand new age! Believe it, and it will be true. Just click your heels together and say "There's no place like The Big Hoose!"

FFS The Herald, you are an embarrassment to journalism. Nothing but sugar tots stories from start to finish over this whole debacle, just because half of your staff will top themselves when Rangers go under. And your diddy paper the Evening Times is even worse.

Including being knocked back twice for trying the old Franchise Sports routine.

The Herald are little better than Chick Young. Cop a load of the picture on the front of their article.

http://www.heraldsco...-heart.17246346

17240744.JPG

"Look little Billy, look! It's the sun shining on Ibrox, heralding the dawn of a brand new age! Believe it, and it will be true. Just click your heels together and say "There's no place like The Big Hoose!"

FFS The Herald, you are an embarrassment to journalism. Nothing but sugar tots stories from start to finish over this whole debacle, just because half of your staff will top themselves when Rangers go under. And your diddy paper the Evening Times is even worse.

Wow. You're reading a lot into that picture, which is kind of gloomy-looking to me. Maybe it's even the sun setting over Ibrox? Not a big deal anyway.

If rankgers are the most successful club in the world, and we are going by the standard of competition, I would like to formally put myself forward as the most successful AIR HOCKEY player in the history of the world ever. Having played my younger sister, then young daughter, young son, granny and drunk friend, I have remained unbeaten for over 25 years.

As this is such an achievement and history will show that it will remain unmatched, I believe that I shouldnt pay tax ever again.

AND not once have I cheated!!!!!!

I mean come on guys, what else can you put a £1 into that will give you so much fun?!?!?!?!?!? Oh hang on a sec.................. lol

Sorry if this has been posted previously.

In the case of Hearts/Rangers/ Lee Wallace i gather Rangers are basically not going to pay the money owed, and therefore the obvious answer would be for Wallace to return to Hearts (that wont happen)

So what's to stop any team saying they will pay x amount for any player, knowing full well they are going into administration soon and not settling the bill?

For example Hibs say to Dundee Utd we will pay £2M for Johnny Russell in January. They agree to a payment plan which isn't cash upfront, and in February Hibs go into administration and add Dundee Utd to their creditors list.

What can Dundee Utd do about this?

Whilst i have your attention, can Rangers sell Wallace without paying for him in the 1st place?

My god Rangers are winning friends everywhere. They are even shafting mini Rangers laugh.gif

Edited by Gaz FFC

Isn't that what they did with Jelavic?

Yes.

They really are utterly shameless mad.gif

I might go ask my mate if i can borrow his tele and then punt it on ebay.

The worst part is that the media keep telling us about this proud club on it's knees.

Junkies are less shameless than this lot.