Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers have always prided themself as the British / Scottish club or vice versa and we take great pride in that. This is the reason we will fly our countries flag.

No it isn't. Your club flies these flags because its success is based on stirring up nationalist / sectarian hatred.

FAO of Barrysnotter...the article you posted was utter nonsense and failed to mention there was no sectarianism whatsoever..Infact quite the opposite. It also failed to mention Neil Lennon marching onto the pitch, fists clenched 'celebrating' with the celtic suport...he then proceeded to mock the Rangers support and gesturing to them while the police tried to get him off the pitch. Unbelievable behaviour from a man supposedly fearing for his life.

Spot on here.

Just seen on the BBC text about this debate, one Rangers fan (as deluded as ever) "Because were Rangers we can still attract good international players"! :lol:

Why has a debate about Rangers being in administration been turned into an OF to the EPL one? FFS we`ve heard all this pish time & time again. 5 Live this really is a lot of shite, I had high hopes, but this is right up there with Alan Brazil`s summation of things on Talksport i.e. clueless.

The bit that got me is that the people who supposedly "wanted involved in things", i.e the guys who wanted fans on the board, indeed I'm sure it was the Fighting Fund guy - sounded utterly fucking clueless as well.

Chapman - "if you had a fan on the board, what would you want from them?"

Hannah - "Um, err, ahm, erm honesty - and erm, ehhh, cough, erm transparency wibble".

Jesus fucking christ, is that the best they can do? Never mind the fact that the worldwide fanbase that is the glorious Glesga Rangersnthat, that would pledge millions, has raised the sum total of £120k. About a tenth of the months SAVINGS they need to make.

Also - when will this line about Rangers would won the Champions League if Marseille hadn't cheated be put to fucking bed - by the same token then, how many would Celtic have won in a row if RANGERS hadn't fucking cheated?

Thank christ Mark Daly got wired in about Smith at the end. Hearing that clown say "nobody knew. Craig Whyte knew, that was it. Well, the people who should've been paying the bills, they knew. And Craig Whyte - but that was it." When around half an hour before, when asked about profits over the course of a season, he said it "was plainly apparent that when we didn't qualify for the Champions League, the owner started to panic". So, what's it to be Gordon? Are you lying, or just contradicting yourself?

Utter, utter, car crash stuff.

Edited by mozam76

Just seen on the BBC text about this debate, one Rangers fan (as deluded as ever) "Because were Rangers we can still attract good international players"! :lol:

He used Sasa Papac as an example :lol:

Also - when will this line about Rangers would won the Champions League if Marseille hadn't cheated be put to fucking bed - by the same token then, how many would Celtic have won in a row if RANGERS hadn't fucking cheated?

:lol:

Don't the fucking stupid c***s realise that even if Marseille had been bumped out of the competition, they'd still have had to face one of the strongest AC Milan sides of the last 30 years?

Considering what Juventus did to them home and away, Milan would almost certainly have pished on them from a great height.

Don't the fucking stupid c***s realise that even if Marseille had been bumped out of the competition, they'd still have had to face one of the strongest AC Milan sides of the last 30 years?

Considering what Juventus did to them home and away, Milan would almost certainly have pished on them from a great height.

We held our own against Marseille who then beat Milan, so it's not quite as far-fetched as you'd like to think. :)

We held our own against Marseille who then beat Milan, so it's not quite as far-fetched as you'd like to think. :)

aye, and if St Mirren beat Hearts, then beat Celtic, then beat Hibs or Aberdeen, we'll have won the Scottish cup 25 years after our last Scottish Cup triumph. If I say it fast enough, I might even believe it myself.

Sorry, mate, 15000+ posts may make you feel you speak with authority, but Matt Dickinson? Utter nonsense? I don't always agree with his writing, but I respect his ability to accurately report what he sees and hears.Bearing in mind the Times is not subject to the usual sanctions from the OF re: "unacceptable" stories, maybe you could have a look at your club as those outside the Glasgow fishbowl see them.

KTID (still got more trophies than you...;))

Your usual meaningless drivel...Point out what i said in the post that was inaccurate

Jesus fucking christ, is that the best they can do? Never mind the fact that the worldwide fanbase that is the glorious Glesga Rangersnthat, that would pledge millions, has raised the sum total of £120k. About a tenth of the months SAVINGS they need to make.

£120k? Seriously?

Tiny little Dundee raised over £250k in little over 6 weeks.

£120k? Seriously?

Yip, that's what he said. The way he was building up to it (the usual flannel, about people donating from all around the world including Dubai, Canada and Northern Ireland), I thought he was going to say something in the millions, but no. 120k. It should be double that in the next few days though, apparently.

Really???

Rangers went undefeated throughout the Champions League..They beat beat the English Champions home and away..They beat the European Champions Champions Home and away just to qualify for the knockout stage.

They drew home and away with the team that eventually beat AC Milan in the final.

They came within the width of a post of reaching that final. There is no way anybody can tell what way the final would have gone but seeing as the team that couldn't beat us beat Milan i would have said we would have been in with a shout.

At the end of the day we didn't get there so it is all hypothetical..IMO the closest we will ever get to the Champions League Final in my lifetime and it was fun while it lasted but ended with the ridiculous sending off of Mark Hately against Brugges...To get the draw away to Marseille without him was a great result.

£120k? Seriously?

I think many are like myself and are not willing to hand over our hard earned cash to people who only a couple of weeks ago were backing Whyte all the way and telling the likes of Paul Murray to please go away quietly. Now it has all gone pear shaped they have turned on the Whyte Knight and are now blindly backing the Blue Knights as they have a cooler name...We have no idea what plans TBKs have and i am going to wait to see who gets control and what plans they have before investing.

The thought of Mark Dingwall on the board of Rangers makes my blood run cold