Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just in case any sympathy for Rangers fans was beginning to kick in today at work flushed it all right out.

Given their defeat to Dundee Utd on Saturday meant that their fiercest rivals could win the title at their "big hoose" what did you think Rangers "fans" were discussing this morning? yep, their favourite subject, Celtic.

The amount of Rangers fans wondering around with smiles this morning and sharing wee jokes about having a double rather than a treble at the weekend was unreal. I felt like screaming you do realise your club has a million more important things to worry about than Celtic not winning a domestic clean sweep but then i'd just end up getting called "Celtic minded"

I found it ironic that Rangers fans have been telling us for weeks that it's sick the way we are basking in their misery yet what were they doing today?

Football fans have a laugh at their rivals having just lost a cup final. Shocking. :D

:lol:

Chappers "would you call that financial doping"

Rangers fan "yes"

Chappers " Does that devalue the trophies you won"

Rangers fan "no"

Make your mind up beggars, you can't have your cake and eat it.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Listening to the R5 show just now.

I am immensely disappointed in the BBC for putting on such a one-sided and biased account of the whole story. All we are getting is the vilification of Whyte, sob stories about wealthy men taking a cut for a few months and the importance of Rangers to Scottish society. Rangers have brought systematic cheating and unparallelled hatred to our national game. There is a huge groundswell of feeling amongst non-OF fans (as well as Celtic fans) that many want this problem to be liquidated or at least be heavily penalised for several years and yet there is absolutely no recognition of this view. Any mention is simply disregarded as a couple of deranged Celtic fans on a messageboard, which simply is not the case.

"Rangers ambitions are bigger than the SPL can support".

Well cry me a fucking river. dry.gif

survival as a club is surely their only ambition at the moment

the spl is bad but its no that bad laugh.gif

Listening to the R5 show just now.

I am immensely disappointed in the BBC for putting on such a one-sided and biased account of the whole story. All we are getting is the vilification of Whyte, sob stories about wealthy men taking a cut for a few months and the importance of Rangers to Scottish society. Rangers have brought systematic cheating and unparallelled hatred to our national game. There is a huge groundswell of feeling amongst non-OF fans (as well as Celtic fans) that many want this problem to be liquidated or at least be heavily penalised for several years and yet there is absolutely no recognition of this view. Any mention is simply disregarded as a couple of deranged Celtic fans on a messageboard, which simply is not the case.

To be fair Daly has tried to offer a different viewpoint, but the conversation keeps getting turned back to the same old pish we`ve become used to.