Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good one on off the ball at lunchtime today.

Alledgedly there have been thousands of pledges of 1p to the save the Rangers fund. It seemingly costs around 28p to administer each pledge.

Bloody shame that ! Kicking a team when they're down !!! :P

:lol: Hope that is true

Good one on off the ball at lunchtime today.

Alledgedly there have been thousands of pledges of 1p to the save the Rangers fund. It seemingly costs around 28p to administer each pledge.

Bloody shame that ! Kicking a team when they're down !!! :P

What is the link? I could spend all day spending 1p at a timerolleyes.gif

Someone posted on here about the 1p paypal scheme the other night. I gave them a greeny then the post was promptly deleted. Hopefully whoever it was will come back on and inform us again (if they're allowed), I seem to think it was a Hibs fan, but can't remember who.

A member of weareperth who may work for Channel 4 and Radio Scotland has said on the forum that the TV crews are to be in Glasgow on Monday and Tuesday.

I hope this does not turn into a whitewash like everything else so far, bar the Rangers players showing McCoist up for being a shite manager.

Someone posted on here about the 1p paypal scheme the other night. I gave them a greeny then the post was promptly deleted. Hopefully whoever it was will come back on and inform us again (if they're allowed), I seem to think it was a Hibs fan, but can't remember who.

I believe if you were registered with PayPal, you could just do the following:

SendMoney.png

And If they were really stupid and still hadn't fixed it, you would get this confirmation:

Sentdetails.png

Every little helps, eh?

SendMoney.png

And If they were really stupid and still hadn't fixed it, you would get this confirmation:

Sentdetails.png

Every little helps, eh?

So, they are the PayPal?

Clark reaffirmed his belief that the position of Craig Whyte, who retains Rangers' majority shareholding, will not inhibit the club's future. "We've had ongoing discussions with Craig and, in fact, I met him earlier this week just to try and finalise some of these issues," Clark said. "I remain confident that Craig Whyte's position will not be an impediment to a sale. I won't say exactly what that means but we've had discussions and we think it can be resolved."

There have been some light-hearted moments in this grim Rangers affair. One offer put to the administrators for control of Rangers was of four empty Irn‑Bru bottles.

More seriously, Clark conceded continuing cases relating to Rangers – and the potential punishments attached to them – by the Scottish Football Association and Scottish Premier League cannot be ignored.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/mar/17/rangers-bids-administrator

:lol:

Thats more than Whyte paid for them.

The McGeoch bid was first made public in September (ironically the day we were due to play St Johnstone!) and had been getting worked on for some time before that. He is a St Mirren fan and has been on the board for years - think he was part of the consortium that saved the club from Reg Brealey back in 1998.

His mistake - and it's a biggy - seems to be using the same lawyer that handled Craig Whyte's takeover of Rangers. The board have decided they want nothing to do with that, which is fair enough. Amusing seeing suggestions from folk that he was the frontman for a bid from Whyte or that it is a takeover from the Rangers lawyer/Whyte himself. That's just utter bollocks.

Some of McGeoch's consortium may have been planning to turn us into Newco Rangers once they got in the door but I seriously doubt that is the motive of a man who has been on the board for about 15 years.

Away and take yourself for a Shyte Stu. You don't appear to be much better than the esteemed Leggo himself. Are you the McGeoch puppet or just following the sport hack pack in spouting pish?

SendMoney.png

Sentdetails.png

Every little helps, eh?

How much would this cost them? And would it only cost me 1p? Sorry if this has been explained before...

How much would this cost them? And would it only cost me 1p? Sorry if this has been explained before...

I think it costs them 20 odd p for every penny donation they receive. Someone who understands these things better will be along shortly to confirm though I'm sure.

What are the fees for receiving money?

• Receiving a personal payment (e.g. a gift from family) is free if the sender uses their PayPal balance or their bank as the payment method. If they use a credit or debit card there will be a small fee. The sender can decide to pay this or pass it on to you.
  • If you're receiving a business payment (e.g. when selling items on eBay) then you'll be charged a fee. For more information on fees, go to the 'Fees' link at the bottom of any PayPal page.

In other words, use your debit card :lol:

The fee is 20p (+3.4% of gift amount) per transaction.

Edited by jupe1407

I think it costs them 20 odd p for every penny donation they receive. Someone who understands these things better will be along shortly to confirm though I'm sure.

Cheers. Just sent my penny. So glad to do my bit for the People..laugh.gif