Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dear oh dear... as a graphic designer myself, that's a shocker. There's never much text on your average 800x2150 bannerstand anyway, so not a lot of proof-reading to be done in the first place. So, the designer messed up, no-one else picked up on it, not during the printing, or the mounting and laminating... not even when they fitted it into the carcass and checked it extended and fitted to the support pole properly?

Dear oh dear, oh dear. Shoddy.

Maybe 'E's are cheaper than 'A's?

another cost saving towards the £million a month.

That's why this vehicle for hatred must go out of business !!

Sadly these nuggets will end up somewhere else. Education is needed, lots of it. Though without Rangers Football Club tacitly encouraging such outdated and medieval attitudes I suppose things might improve.

Rangersmedia makes me so sad about the state of Scottish society.

That's why this vehicle for hatred must go out of business !!

Bad news guys, they have been saved :(:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=213903

Ulster will answer the call lets show our loyalty again
MEETING OF RANGERS SUPPORTERS CLUBS IN BELFAST - WEDNESDAY 14 MARCH 2012

A meeting of Rangers Supporters Clubs in Northern Ireland will be held on Wednesday 14 March 2012 in the Welders Social Club, Dee Street, Belfast at 7.30pm. Rangers Legend Sandy Jardine and Rangers FC Supporters Liaison Manager Jim Hannah will both be in attendance to discuss how fans can best help the Club in the current situation. All Rangers Supporters Clubs are encouraged to attend and your support at this difficult time is much needed and greatly appreciated.

rite guys lets all get down here tomorrow and once again show our unmatched support for glasgow rangers. we have travelled the sea for years but this is the true test to our loyalty and i know we will prove again how important we are to our club uk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gif

Well said, I hope every Rangers fan answers the call - show the world we are the best fans out there
We are lucky to have so many loyal fans over in Ulster I've had many a sash up with Ulster bears when on holiday...brilliant people loyal to Rangers loyal to the Crown
I went into a Newsagents in Belfast one morning, in the late 90s, when I worked in H&W and asked, "Do ye sell the Rangers News". I will always remember the Newsagents reply it was, "Oh Yes, You See Over Here We Have A Special Breed Of Rangers Fan". Never A Truer Word Spoken. Absolutely Brilliant From Our Friends Across The Water.

This stuff has rather passed me by, but there seems to be this suggestion that Celtic and Hearts also used some form of tax-avoiding/evading mechanisms... but they didn't do so for very long, and/or, they settled charges from HMRC some time ago (which doesn't make it right but does at least make it better).

Is the suggestion that e.g. Celtic used double-contracts, though - or just they used EBTs?

This stuff has rather passed me by, but there seems to be this suggestion that Celtic and Hearts also used some form of tax-avoiding/evading mechanisms... but they didn't do so for very long, and/or, they settled charges from HMRC some time ago (which doesn't make it right but does at least make it better).

Is the suggestion that e.g. Celtic used double-contracts, though - or just they used EBTs?

The only way they could have used them would have been to use double contracts.

Looks like its all going to come crumling down for the cheats. 8)

They certainly used EBTs. In 2004/05, Celtic paid £765,000 into an EBT fund.

The Celtic plc Employee Benefit Trust was established during 2005 to provide benefits to certain employees, former employees or their families or any charity. Payments to the Trust are charged to the Group Profit and Loss Account in the year incurred.

The only way they could have used them would have been to use double contracts.

Looks like its all going to come crumling down for the cheats. 8)

Indeed, although given the amount stated, it's entirely possible that the EBT was used for non-playing staff.

Although 'the grapevine' suggests that much of Juninho's wage was paid thus.

Indeed, although given the amount stated, it's entirely possible that the EBT was used for non-playing staff.

Although 'the grapevine' suggests that much of Juninho's wage was paid thus.

Just checked the results and if this is true, then Celtic would have to forfeit the 37 points gained from the 14 SPL games he played in(W:12, D:1, L:1), assuming a 3-0 reverse is granted for each, thus dropping below both Hibs and Aberdeen, which is curious as those are the two teams they actually did drop points to during that time.