Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Been in Embra' for a couple of days to see the superb 3 Doors Down in concert, and stay overnight...

What have I missed?

The players have taken a pay cut, no reduncies and a bunch of guys who didn't want to buy Rangers last year now do want to buy them in a consortium with Ticketus.

Aw come on HJ. Hiding your light under a bushel here. laugh.gif From someone who has penned 23,606 posts over 5 years, you must have created a few you look back on with some embarrassment. Especially the yawn inducing ones that started 'these are the facts'.

Own up. Point us at the 'Worst of HibeeJibee'. unsure.gif

I think this thread might be for you.

Thanks for the updates guys - Ticketus as part of a Blue Knights consortium? Just when you thought things couldn't get any murkier... Has anyone figured out what that is all about? Ticketus / Whyte / Rangers FC seems, well... fcuk knows. I'm off for a coffee and a hob nob.

The Rst and the RSA are putting all their considerbale Weight behind the Blue Knights. You'll remember the RST..They are the fans group headed up by Fat Mark Dingwall..The same group who were only recently telling Murray and Alastair Johnstone to just f**k off quietly and fully backing The Whyte Knight. They seem to have gone rather quiet on that front!!!

The RST and RSA are urging us all to back The Blue Knights financially before we know ANYTHING of their plans... Do they never fucking learn!!! Let's wait and see what they have planned .. I think i would like to know first what any new owner is going to do with my money before i blindly handed it over.

Mark Dingwall claims to have the best interests of the club at heart but has let his forum openly promote the planned boycott of Tannadice next week. We'll Fat Boy while you're in the wee Rangers club supping your pint and getting stuck into your 10 pies i'll be at Tannadice supporting my team and Scottish football. No doubt you will have another TV interview lined up alongside the very man you claimed 2 weeks ago..'You wouldn't share oxygen with'...Your nothing but a self serving media whore.

Thanks for the updates guys - Ticketus as part of a Blue Knights consortium? Just when you thought things couldn't get any murkier... Has anyone figured out what that is all about? Ticketus / Whyte / Rangers FC seems, well... fcuk knows. I'm off for a coffee and a hob nob.

It seems Ticketus will lose their 24 million if the Gers are liquidated so it is in their interests to keep the beast alive in some attempt to claw some money back. Unlikely they are putting more money in but rather they aren't going to actively pursue their loses right now.

If I understand things correctly that is.

All these RSTs RSAs Vanguard Bears etc. is getting quite confusing. Anyone able to explain exactly what each group is, and what makes them different? What resources do they have beyond fan donations?

Edited by HibeeJibee

It seems Ticketus will lose their 24 million if the Gers are liquidated so it is in their interests to keep the beast alive in some attempt to claw some money back. Unlikely they are putting more money in but rather they aren't going to actively pursue their loses right now.

If I understand things correctly that is.

So this Ticketus mob desperately want Rangers not to be liquidated, because they'll likely kiss 24 million quid goodbye. To try and stop this happening, they are prepared to join with others to take Rangers over. If they are successful, and end up part-owning Rangers, logically their next move is to start getting their 24 million back.

My next assumption therefore is that Ticketus have absolutely no interest in owning Rangers because Ticketus directors want to swan about Ibrox in club ties and massage their egos. They have no interest in Rangers, as a 140 year old footballing institution.

... fit and proper people to be involved in owning a football club? Are Rangers fans pinning their hopes on Ticketus / Paul Murray / whoever else forms 'Blue Knights'?

The Rst and the RSA are putting all their considerbale Weight behind the Blue Knights. You'll remember the RST..They are the fans group headed up by Fat Mark Dingwall..The same group who were only recently telling Murray and Alastair Johnstone to just f**k off quietly and fully backing The Whyte Knight. They seem to have gone rather quiet on that front!!!

The RST and RSA are urging us all to back The Blue Knights financially before we know ANYTHING of their plans... Do they never fucking learn!!! Let's wait and see what they have planned .. I think i would like to know first what any new owner is going to do with my money before i blindly handed it over.

Mark Dingwall claims to have the best interests of the club at heart but has let his forum openly promote the planned boycott of Tannadice next week. We'll Fat Boy while you're in the wee Rangers club supping your pint and getting stuck into your 10 pies i'll be at Tannadice supporting my team and Scottish football. No doubt you will have another TV interview lined up alongside the very man you claimed 2 weeks ago..'You wouldn't share oxygen with'...Your nothing but a self serving media whore.

so we are guessing you don't like Fat Mark Dingwall?

What if 20000 Rangers fans clobber together to buy a club like East Stirlingshire, change their name to Glasgow Rangers, ground share with Partick for a while (they need the money due to Glasgow Warriors moving out) until the blue knights fall on their asses (look at the roasters involved) and rangers enter admin again, then purchase ibrox for a cheeky low price.

This. In Scotland the idea of B or Colt teams in the national eschelons should be tantamount to an abomination. SFA has a proposal to replace the U19 League with an U20 League, where 4/5 over-agers can be fielded, also involving a few SFL sides. That'd be positive. There's no £££ to restablish the Reserve League.

To play devil's advocate here for a second... the above scenario doesn't occur if the rules are tightened after Newco Rangers get in. It could be dressed-up as "a terrible thing was enabled as the rules had all these loopholes. Now we've closed all these loopholes to ensure integrity".

You can't say (or at least attempt to say) the word 'echelon' on this forum don't you know...

so we are guessing you don't like Fat Mark Dingwall?

What if 20000 Rangers fans clobber together to buy a club like East Stirlingshire, change their name to Glasgow Rangers, ground share with Partick for a while (they need the money due to Glasgow Warriors moving out) until the blue knights fall on their asses (look at the roasters involved) and rangers enter admin again, then purchase ibrox for a cheeky low price.

Share with us?? id rather see Thistle die than have those blue nosed bigoted basturts near us!!

Deadwood will be empty soon ;)

Thistle let rangers phoenix share? Morally never. However financially it would allow stadium to be tidied up. Also we would be able to get finance and permission for 4g pitch.

It won't happen though, will it?

@TomEnglishSport

Significant Rangers news in the papers tomorrow.

Shortly followed by

@TomEnglishSport

Won't be more specific but all the old favourites are in there - Whyte, Ticketus, HMRC, Blue Knights.

'Significant' eh?

Erm, I'll have a guess ahead of the event. OK, here goes... the Blue Knights proposed takeover, featuring Ticketus, is unlikely to go ahead if that cnut Whyte is still around the scene, with HMRC monitoring the situation, keen to do a CVA, but only if that cnut Whyte is thrown off the Erskine Bridge wearing concrete boots.

I just need Ray Winston to give me the latest odds on that.