Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

SFA are just trying to look all big and professional with their discussions about disciplinary measures. They are - in effect - shooting bullets into a corpse that hasn't yet been declared clinically dead - yet. The big decisions lie with the SPL board and how that all goes if another Rangers-esque side appears like a resurrection (nearly Easter after all eh ?) biggrin.gif

Don't know if been mentioned. Now they have said that cw isn't fit and proper and all the other crap. Could they get relegated to 1st division by default which will then give the association which chick et al claimed wasn't in place that would be required to punt them to division 3?

If they were punted into any division of the SFL then it really would be curtains. Once liquidated, any phoenix club would be effectively barred from applying for a minimum of 3 years.

Of course they might not get liquidated but, the idea of having to bankroll the club and the running costs of Ibrox for 1-3 seasons, on top of everything else, would be enough to put any buyers off.

I think you've misread that. The very fact that they're injured, and as such not in the squad, is why they aren't being paid win bonuses.

Isn't it?

I would guess this is Naismith and Whittaker who are out with long term injuries.

Edit: or Lafferty?

Edited by CityDave

I think you've misread that. The very fact that they're injured, and as such not in the squad, is why they aren't being paid win bonuses.

Isn't it?

You could be right actually, but are you suggesting that the club might actually still be paying bonuses while they are in administration? That would be astonishing if true. First the bankers, now the wankers.

You could be right actually, but are you suggesting that the club might actually still be paying bonuses while they are in administration? That would be astonishing if true. First the bankers, now the wankers.

I imagine they'll still be playing the bonuses that are written into the players contracts, much as they're (unbelievably) still paying the wages that go with those contracts too. It doesn't need to be said again, but the fact that there haven't been any redundancies made is beyond belief.

We can only hope that the clubs are meeting with a view to using this whole incident to change Scottish football for the better. Thisis a rare window of opportunity to really initiate change and I sincerely hope that the clubs use this opportunity. My concern is, however, that there is a lack of consensus on this change and, as such, nothing will happen.

How does it take 2 weeks to announce something that was suggested on here in the early pages ?

It was reported today as a major move by the SPL clubs . Just shows that the fans ( who seem to know far more than the experts ) views are in fact listened to. But the powers can't be seen to be taking advice from the minions , hence the delay then the major announcement to make it sound like their idea !!!

This is a common practice of our chairman to make him seem like he's in charge. It seems it goes on at higher levels too !!

@theGlaswegian: Craig Whyte says it would be "premature to make any comment" until receiving written findings from the SFA. #rangers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You do have to admire the cheek of him.