Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Administrators reckon 11 players will go. In order to save £1million per month I'd have thought it would be nearly 3 times that amount!

If there really are only 11 players going then you have to assume all the high earners are going too. I'd thought they might hold on to McGregor and Davis for a transfer fee in the summer, but if's it's only 11 going they have to be gone.

Now that the contract terminations are happening, the Falkirk fans who have a fair amount of light blue in their blood are fair coming out the woodwork. Had a fair few "verge of tears" posts on my Facebook page this morning. GIRUY, if there's one thing worse than a blue bigot fan it's a Falkirk fan with blue bigot tendencies :lol:

Guy on SSN saying that releasing Wylde and Cellik will allow for Rangers to reassess the situation this afternoon and try new talks. Are they being serious? Do they honestly believe that cutting two players out of their squad will allow for them to create a stable financial environment? How the hell did Whyte manage to find these guys?