Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No offence intended to St Mirren, but he was a superb player given their level (yes yes glass houses and all that). He was never anything other than a squad play for Rangers and should be getting a fraction of that.

Besides, getting a neck tattoo is a way of saying "I reject material possessions as I don't want gainful employment", or more accurately "don't give me money, I'm stupid in a way that would make Richard Dawkins put on a dog collar and preach that I must have been created this perfectly moronic ".

So in your world, players don't develop?

Broadfoot should have stepped up from being a good SPL standard player to being a regular internationalist.

But what did they do? Play him as a fucking right back.

I see John Hartson has upset them today

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=212722&st=60

:lol: can't wait for them to die

In the course of reading, and very much enjoying, this thread on P&B, I have followed the links to Rangers Media as and when posted. My over-riding thought is that during the height of the aggression towards Neil Lennon, sectarian comments made on an internet forum were investigated, and charges have been brought against some individuals.

Obviously a large percentage of the Rangers Media clentele are thick as shite, but isn't there a tiny wee piece of their brain somewhere that tells them it isn't wise to post some of the disgraceful comments that they make?

Scary stuff.

If that list turns out to be true where I reckon they will end up

papac: Probably back closer to home

mculloch: League 1 side

bocanegro: MLS side

alexander: SPL/League 1

healy: Championship

wylde: Championship

wallace: Championship/EPL

aluko: Championship

kerkar: French 4th division side.

perry: SPL

little: League 1

hemming: Dont know enough about him

mccabe: Dont know enough about him

mitchell: Dont know enough about him

gallagher: Was he on loan at Forfar ? Probably back there

So in your world, players don't develop?

Broadfoot should have stepped up from being a good SPL standard player to being a regular internationalist.

But what did they do? Play him as a fucking right back.

They can but he hasn't (for whatever reason - in fact I think he has gone backwards) and therefore shouldn't be earning £7k a week. There are players who currently are better than he is that I'm sure are earning a lot less.

I think you overestimate Healy, Wylde and Perry.

It'd be great to see the reaction on Rangers Media if they all signed for Celtic.

1330896200[/url]' post='6026582']

In the course of reading, and very much enjoying, this thread on P&B, I have followed the links to Rangers Media as and when posted. My over-riding thought is that during the height of the aggression towards Neil Lennon, sectarian comments made on an internet forum were investigated, and charges have been brought against some individuals.

Obviously a large percentage of the Rangers Media clentele are thick as shite, but isn't there a tiny wee piece of their brain somewhere that tells them it isn't wise to post some of the disgraceful comments that they make?

Scary stuff.

Exactly this. Is some of the stuff they post not illegal these days? Wonder what the mods on that site consider offensive enough to consider banning members? Reasoned debate?

I think you overestimate Healy, Wylde and Perry.

couldn't make up my mind over Healy. Probably a lowly placed championship teams such as Doncaster. Perry couldnt really place him as not seen him play much. Wylde again same as Healy. If he imrpoved his final ball he would be a good player

Minutes from a meeting Rangers Supporters Association had with Duff and Phelps yesterday:

SUMMARY OF A MEETING WITH THE ADMINISTRATORS ON SATURDAY 3 MARCH 2012

1. Details of cuts to meet the £1m shortfall will be announced on Monday - new investors unlikely to want to inherit the current cost base of the Club - hence the need to implement the cuts.

2. Liquidation is "unlikely" but can't be ruled out - a CVA far more preferable to liquidation as that puts at risk future European monies for a number of seasons.

3. Pursuing the whereabouts of funds - focussed on what was promised by Craig Whyte in the Takeover document - "highly unlikely" Craig Whyte would be involved in the Club going forward.

4. The contracts, security, legal charges and financing of the Craig Whyte takeover are all being challenged, however, any security Whyte has or had is not likely to be an impediment to a sale.

5. The £3.6m ring-fenced from Collier Bristow is subject to legal claims from other parties as well as Rangers FC Plc.

6. Good interest in acquiring the Club and criteria will be based on fully financing the acquisition and be able to sustain the business going forward.

7. Key role for the Administrators is to put the business in a good state for acquisition.

8. Big tax case not a key issue in the sense that liability will be part of the creditors share out - far example, if there is a pot of £20m to share out - each party will get a dividend whether the total liability is say £40 million or £100 million.

9. Best way of contributing finance at the moment is through match-day sales - tickets, hospitality, catering, etc.10. Suspect that the Arsenal shares money is lodged in Pritchard Stockbrokers accounts - assets of that firm are now frozen by the FSA and it will require legal argument to recover.

Edited by welshbairn

8. Big tax case not a key issue in the sense that liability will be part of the creditors share out - far example, if there is a pot of £20m to share out - each party will get a dividend whether the total liability is say £40 million or £100 million.

Just me or does that read a bit crazy?

Please let at least one sign for Celtic. That would be class

I'm no Celtic lover, but I have to say - I genuinely don't think Celtic would be interested in any of the current Rangers first team squad. McGregor probably, at a push, being the only exception. I imagine all big clubs would be interested in an international quality goalkeeper, but outfield players? Don't see it.

I see John Hartson has upset them today

http://forum.rangers...ic=212722&st=60

:lol: can't wait for them to die

Another few belters....

I bear Hartson no ill will, but I would voluntarily fill in the crater on the top of his head with Polyfilla, and fashion him a playdough testicle to make him appear normal to his priest.

Even then, I'd like to take a baseball bat to the remaining half of his real brain, and kick him square in his remaining nut for good measure.

Hopefully, this would stop him singing songs in praise of the IRA in future.

So you welsh mickey chunt you can't have you ball back

These guys are so bad it's good :lol:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

I'm no Celtic lover, but I have to say - I genuinely don't think Celtic would be interested in any of the current Rangers first team squad. McGregor probably, at a push, being the only exception. I imagine all big clubs would be interested in an international quality goalkeeper, but outfield players? Don't see it.

Wallace maybe

Papac maybe? Like you I have no love for Celtic either, but it'd be good to see the misery piled in Rangers fans with half their players going to them.

As for those RSA minutes, yeah, looks a bit strange. I'd put it down to Rangers fans having no comprehension of how administration actually works.

Edited by Dunning1874