Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can't see Edu going, as they had an offer in January they can argue that he's got a resale value so could make them money if they make it to the summer. They'll probably argue the same with Lafferty.

Isn't Lafferty out of contract in the summer? I read that somewhere. If he is then he has no resale value whatsoever.

FFS, my office chair is now damp with the anticipation.

My wife just called from home, in a state of terrified shock reporting that my dancing shoes have eerily started to tap out the rhythm of The Sash from their place at the bottom of the wardrobe.

Updates from Twitter

Douglas Fraser ‏ @BBCDouglsFraser

Stand by for more on #Rangers - not only about cuts to the playing squad, but also about that £24m Ticketus deal.

Also lots of use of the word liquidate but I am sure that's just a rumour.

bet it doesnt when they anounce that they get rid of a dozen kids and keep clowns like lafferty on big bucks.

I do feel sorry for the honest working people there who are behind the scenes and do hope they manage to get a replacement job as soon as possible. I just want to see karma sort out the bigots!

Yeh, that doesn't square the circle does it? If they are to announce playing redundancies today what point is there to go to the PFA after that?

As I said, I feel any announcement will be a stalling one - probably claiming the depth of the trouble has been underestimated and that more time is needed.

Hello All,

Just finished work, the rest of the day will be spent on here as I don't have any quicker information available. A few beers in the fridge and yes I went and bought some popcornbiggrin.gif. Please keep us expats up to date as soon as any shite starts to fly.

Lets hope it a day to remember for us all.

Shit, I tossed a coin and went for Fred McAulay show on Radio Scotland, reckoned there was more chance of news on there. Epic Fail, not a word.

Edited : put Fred McAulay shot instead of show, though I could equally have left it and it'd be just as good a statement.

Edited by Boghead ranter