Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No, seriously, Jim White is in real danger of spontaneously combusting live on TV. He needs to link from Rangers in crisis to Arsenal being minted, to the devices sent to Neil Lennon not having detonators, and therefore not being viable explosive devices.

Poor Jim. He's having a cnut of a day.

Interview was never really going to give more than what we got.

Whyte's purpose in doing it was clearly to demonstrate that he hasn't entirely cut-n-run... and beyond that, his answers were never going to be more than general "we've all got to pull together", "we will survive" and "I'm not walking away" platitudes.

Ultimately, you can't believe a word he says whilst concurrently remembering he's not a fool, so any live interview isn't going to yield important insights.

I don't believe that was Craig Whyte at all.

It sounded a bit like the guy who does the dodgy impersonations on Off the Ball. I was waiting on him bursting into his John Boyle/Frankie Howerd routine.

Edited by Drooper

I loved Whye's line that "every penny going into the club has been accounted for" with regards to the missing millions. Of course, the missing millions didn't go into 'the club' in the first place, hence them being 'missing'!

Found it

rbs1.jpg

Think Thursday will be a big crunch day.

It is the 1st of March and the Dynamic Admin Duo have to sit down and decide do we have the cash to pay our bills for March;

The wages, the police, the printers, the leccy bill, themselves, etc.

If the answer is no then Rangers are 'trading as insolvent'. That is a crime and you may try and get away with it if it's your company but

Adminstrators cannot - would lose their licenses and ability to work.

I hope that Rangers end up doing what they have always claimed to do.

They claim they support Scottish football by away fans visiting clubs.

Hopefully next season they will be visiting Clyde & Elgin & Queens Park and spreading their largesse around the 3rd Division.

SFL may even get a wee TV deal out of them having to work through the leagues from scratch.

I hope that Thursday 1st march 2012 will go down in history as Liquidation Day.

I hope it is the 15th - then we can be all Shakesperian.*

Rangers fans would see it as a tragedy, the rest of us would recognise it as a farce. :P

* Message to any young person who doesn't get this "Put down your X-box and pick up a book". :D

Rangers fans would see it as a tragedy, the rest of us would recognise it as a farce. :P

* Message to any young person who doesn't get this "Put down your X-box and pick up a book". :D

???? A book? Errmmm!! Graphics please!! A book :blink:

Is Whyte Brutus or Caesar?

To all those young ones the book you want for this quote is Julius Caeser

As for Rangers being in the 3rd not going to happen to many vested interests in the SPhell

Is Whyte Brutus or Caesar?

I see Whyte as Brutus and RFC as Caesar.

Actually, I've just watched the SSN clip and take it all back! Whyte is a stand up guy! He's not walking away! He will be back at Ibrox! He is in a constant dialogue with the administrators! He's hurting like every other Rangers fan!

If someone had written this as a farcical comedy it would have been rejected on the grounds of incredulity. :P:P:P

I think the mods need to stop this thread, i cant get nothing done because I am continually updating it it to read new posts. Never before have i been so captivated by a story and had so much joy out of reading an internet thread....problem is uni work is starting to suffer lol.................never mind soon it will be time to crack open the bubbly :-)