Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wait until the administrators make their fees known to the creditors, and that comes out in the public domain. Probably about £ 450 per hour for a senior partner down to about £ 40 per hour for an envelope licker.

From my experience Admistrators will have no interest in the creditors, only the client "Rangers" and themselves. I've even known them to have helped, guys who have gone bust to be up and running again, even before the creditors of the former company have had an opportunity to claim retention of title etc, they are a bunch of cnuts.

Wait until the administrators make their fees known to the creditors, and that comes out in the public domain. Probably about £ 450 per hour for a senior partner down to about £ 40 per hour for an envelope licker.

From my experience Admistrators will have no interest in the creditors, only the client "Rangers" and themselves. I've even known them to have helped, guys who have gone bust to be up and running again, even before the creditors of the former company have had an opportunity to claim retention of title etc, they are a bunch of cnuts.

I used to work for PwC and this is accurate. My gut feeling at the moment is that the Admins will drag Rangers out of immediate trouble, cobble some accounts together before March 31st to allow European football next season and shaft as many of the creditors as possible (including all the other clubs that are owed). However, the danger with that one is that they end up losing the big tax case and then they could be back into admin like Pompey.

The figures you give would be the normal rates but the administrators and RFC will have agreed the rate before they were appointed. I would have thought the administrators would be charging higher figures given some of the alleged dodgy dealings that may have taken place. Add to that lawyers fees, tax consultants and PR people and the whole exercise is costing RFC a massive sum.

Here's Duff and Phelps publicly quoted fee scale when acting as administrators:

We seek to recover fees on a time cost basis. Set out below are our hourly rates, with effect from 1

January 2011, excluding VAT:

£

Partners 480 - 545

Managers/Directors 305 - 480

Seniors 190 - 310Assistants/Support staff 30 - 170

My link

David Murray in 2000

"I feel very sorry for Airdrie and their supporters but we're running a business. We have given them repeated warnings and felt they were playing on our good nature."

"I apologise to Airdrie's supporters but something had to be done about this debt. Business is business and Carnegie Sports also have wages to pay."

jelly.jpg

Edited by The Diamond

Don't know if this question has been asked yet but, who are the other directors of Rangers football club and how much do they know of what is going on?

This may be quite important to them if it transpires there are legal irregularities.

"Yes your honour I was a director of the club and I know my responsibilities under the Companies Act, but I don't know anything about what's going on and I just did what Mr Whyte told me to do". :blink:

shaft as many of the creditors as possible (including all the other clubs that are owed).

They can't.

I cannot believe how general a belief this has become here and in the media.

Any club due cash who doesn't get it simply petition SPL under rule C9.1, and receive it from due prizemonies.

I don't have anything to add to the thread.

I just wanted to say laugh.gif.

Ach well, I'll add something - what odds on next season's SPL having no Edinburgh derbies due to Hibs being relegated, and no Old Firm derbies due to Rangers becoming Phoenix FC Rangers Athletic of Govan.

Ach well, I'll add something - what odds on next season's SPL having no Edinburgh derbies due to Hibs being relegated, and no Old Firm derbies due to Rangers becoming Phoenix FC Rangers Athletic of Govan.

Evens laugh.gif

Interesting that the Sunday Herald, brilliant today incidentally, gives some credence to that very possibility. Even Andy Kerr of the Rangers somethingorother talks about this prospect. Even if this doesn't happen, the very fact it is being discussed as a possibility and giving some of the knuckle draggers a cononary is, well, pleasing.

I heard this morning that they have played their last games as GRFC.

No redundancies as yet because the club will go tits up by midweek this coming week as there is not a bean left for them to continue running.

Let's hope it's true but somehow unfortunately I don't see it.

However unlikely, that would be absolutely wonderful ! I would be straight on to Jim Traynor to gloat about Brechin City's greatest victory !!!! 8)

What goes around comes around !!! ;)

I don't have anything to add to the thread.

I just wanted to say laugh.gif.

I want to know why the BBC website still shows Rangers with 61 points. I think they have an agenda against Motherwell. Get the lawyers on to it ...

Craig Whyte's lawyers, Collyer Bristow, who have sent the administrators new information supposedly to do with the missing Ticketus dosh, may have been a bit naughty:

Collyer Bristow will appear as a joint defendant in the £50m Innovator One case. The claim against the firm and former ­partners John Bailey and Jonathan Roper concerns complex investment initiatives, known as ‘Innovator Schemes’, that were ­promoted by the firm as tax-advantage vehicles.Investors hoped to be able to claim tax relief on sums invested by them for ­participation in the schemes, which would use the cash to buy and exploit technologies. The intended investment vehicles were 19 entities, 16 of which were LLPs and the remaining three general partnerships.

It is alleged that the ­project, which Collyer ­Bristow is accused of ­promoting, was a scam and a fraud and that conditions for the claimants to become members of the schemes and for their subscription monies to be paid to the partnership vehicles were never fulfilled.

My link