Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Mandaric still owns Sheffield Wednesday I think and possibly still has his fingers in the Leceister pie somewhere. As for Pompey, well nuff said!

He does own Sheff Wed or is Chairman or whatever....

Nae luck Rangers. smile.gif

Dick Doncaster to step in and save the day...where is he anyway?

Was it just me, or did anyone else hear a reference to Whyte and 'adult movies' on the BBC wireless news?

This gets more bizarre by the minute.

Got a text about that earlier, think it's the Scum trying to dig dirt, something to do with an advisor of Whyte, non story if you ask me.

Edit: the Rangers fans are already getting excited at the prospect of Mandaric, he's the new saviour!!!

Edited by Desert Nomad

Mandaric still owns Sheffield Wednesday I think and possibly still has his fingers in the Leceister pie somewhere. As for Pompey, well nuff said!

Brilliant! Well he's just won one tax case last week, so maybe they're bringing him in to sort out the £50-75m! At least he's good at dodging the bullet unlike messrs Murray and Whyte!

Milan Mandaric interested in buying Rangers...

Ideal as he knows his way around tax laws rather well.

Was it just me, or did anyone else hear a reference to Whyte and 'adult movies' on the BBC wireless news?

This gets more bizarre by the minute.

That was mentioned on the Rangerstaxcase blog months ago. Think the guy also has fairly dubious legal methods and has been in trouble for them in the past but that won't make the media as it, almost literally, isn't as sexy.

Think one of Whyte's big mistakes was getting shot of Alastair "No Surrender" Johnston. While he doesn't know exactly where the bodies were buried he has a fair idea and has obviously been pointing folk in the general direction. Whyte should have kept him because it was better having him inside the tent pissing out - instead he has him pissing in before running inside and taking a massive jobbie on the sleeping bag.

David Murray speaking in 2000....

Mr Murray said: "I feel very sorry for Airdrie and their supporters but we're running a business. We have given them repeated warnings and felt they were playing on our good nature."

"I apologise to Airdrie's supporters but something had to be done about this debt. Business is business and Carnegie Sports also have wages to pay."

Karmas a bitch!

Greeny

Get it right up them :lol:

I'm re-remembering it from the the Gretna days .... and Livingston ... and Dundee :o

This will be my fourth P&B administration :lol:

I think this one will be best.

Am I right in thinking the Airdrie saga happened before P&B existed? Must have been summer of 2002?