Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On 08/03/2021 at 16:16, Stormzy said:

No. 

I'm not stripping their titles I'm saying when discussed there should be an asterisk to explain how they won this without Rangers in the league. 

See the source image

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It’s mad that this topic still has nearly 3 times the views of the COVID-19 topic.

#BoxOffice

I was just popping in to see people’s take on things, given the current news stories about the millions in payouts and apologies.

"It is sickening to see many more millions of pounds being lost from precious public funds. But the eye-watering scale of these compensation pay-outs are entirely due to the sustained and serious wrongdoing of the Crown Office who knowingly tried to jail innocent men..."

Politicians are all keeping quiet about it but a Tory had his say.

It must be because it makes our country look bad that everyone wants it swept under the carpet.

On 10/08/2021 at 13:59, Scary Bear said:

It’s mad that this topic still has nearly 3 times the views of the COVID-19 topic.

#BoxOffice

I was just popping in to see people’s take on things, given the current news stories about the millions in payouts and apologies.

Loving the payouts etc tbf. It's clear the "establishment" went for these guys in a big way and have had their arse handed to them.

Clearly a dying way of life 

it is a bit suspicious that the amount that Clark and Whitehouse got paid out is the same as the amount of money BDO are suing them for...

We all knew something dodgy was going on from the desperation to get Cousin in all the way through to not entertaining any bids from any interested parties that weren't named Green.

Was it illegal? i have no idea but compared to other administrations it was strange. i know they all got sorted out and Rangers were liquidated but it was strange. 

And Green also claimed that Rangers are “now classed by the Scottish FA and everyone as a new club” after the failure to achieve a CVA to exit administration in 2012.....

"We’re now classed by the Scottish FA and everyone as a new club. But I had to pay all the oldco’s debts. I used to argue, if we’re the oldco that’s fine, we’ll pay all the debts. If we’re newco we’re newco, we haven’t got the debts."

download (15).jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/07/2012 at 20:05, Granny Danger said:

Euro millions: "MattBairn you have won £174 million on the Euro millions lottery".

MattBairn: "Is that all? f**k!"

I guess that £174m wasnt enough after all...

On 12/08/2021 at 11:21, steelmen said:

it is a bit suspicious that the amount that Clark and Whitehouse got paid out is the same as the amount of money BDO are suing them for...

We all knew something dodgy was going on from the desperation to get Cousin in all the way through to not entertaining any bids from any interested parties that weren't named Green.

Was it illegal? i have no idea but compared to other administrations it was strange. i know they all got sorted out and Rangers were liquidated but it was strange. 

Sadly it is not.  Dodgy prepacks and asset loading (buying things you have no intention of paying for) are standard (dodgy)practice. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...