Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

8 minutes ago, muirkirk nil said:

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

No he never.

I think he meant Dick Turpin

Or maybe the Loan Arranger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/02/2012 at 19:33, djchapsticks said:

Personally, I believe that they will find a way around it. However, I can't see how HMRC would feasibly accept any deal when there are still assets which can be sold off to at least partly repay them.

However, I feel they'll be stripped clean and start again, though this has undoubtedly tarnished them irreversibly and they will always carry the burden of being cheats and tax dodgers around their necks. Anyone who believes that Rangers will come out the other side of this and be stronger is seriously deluded.

Aye yer right mate Rangers could never come out of this one stronger 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2020 at 11:40, rainbowrising said:

So basically people at Police Scotland tried to frame the guys dealing with Rangers being liquidated.

'Malicious' and 'without probable cause'.  The events around 2012 beggar belief. 

BBC News - Ex-Rangers FC administrators settle with Crown Office https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55356929

This stuff is well bad. It's not just a Rangers story anymore. Police Scotland and Crown Office are corrupt, They went after some innocents to protect Rangers and it has cost us, the tax payers, over £20 million. 

I hope Whitehouse puts the guilty in prison.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

List of trophy winners in Scottish football over the last decade.

20 - Celtic
2 - ST JOHNSTONE
1 - Aberdeen
1 - Hearts
1 - Hibernian
1 - ICT
1 - Kilmarnock
1 - Ross County
1 - St Mirren

Just when I started to think you were alright....

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

This is factually correct and amazing really. Still won more than us so can’t laugh.

If Rangers were in the league then it would be amazing but it will always have a little * beside it imo.

24 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

There’s no doubt Celtic had it pretty easy but to not win any cups outside challenge cup is pretty rubbish. 

It is and I've been disappointed in recent years but overall I'm happy with our development and the plan that has led to us winning the league. The cups will come now we have sorted ourselves out, even if we miss out on the Scottish Cup this season I still think our team is now capable of winning plenty of trophies over the next few years. 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

It is and I've been disappointed in recent years but overall I'm happy with our development and the plan that has led to us winning the league. The cups will come now we have sorted ourselves out, even if we miss out on the Scottish Cup this season I still think our team is now capable of winning plenty of trophies over the next few years. 

Every football team has to win the first trophy to open the gates to more. Don't rush yourself,  it will come with time and heritage. 🙈🙉🙊

Edited by Spring Onion

On 28/02/2021 at 21:38, Stormzy said:

If Rangers were in the league then it would be amazing but it will always have a little * beside it imo.

Would you put an * beside the leagues you won while paying EBT's?

You won league titles by paying players you couldn't really afford. If you took of your blue glasses would you not say that is more deserving of an *?

I know you wouldn't but you want an * against leagues won by Celtic because by your own mismanagement you weren't in the same division? In what way was that their fault?

1 minute ago, ahemps said:

Would you put an * beside the leagues you won while paying EBT's?

You won league titles by paying players you couldn't really afford. If you took of your blue glasses would you not say that is more deserving of an *?

I know you wouldn't but you want an * against leagues won by Celtic because by your own mismanagement you weren't in the same division? In what way was that their fault?

No. 

I'm not stripping their titles I'm saying when discussed there should be an asterisk to explain how they won this without Rangers in the league. 

• 1 month later...
20 - Celtic
2 - ST JOHNSTONE
1 - Aberdeen
1 - Hearts
1 - Hibernian
1 - ICT
1 - Kilmarnock
1 - Ross County
1 - St Mirren
Anybody still got a copy of the jpg showing all the clubs & trophies the old mob robbed during the debt years?

5 minutes ago, kiddy said:
On 28/02/2021 at 21:24, D.A.F.C said:
20 - Celtic
2 - ST JOHNSTONE
1 - Aberdeen
1 - Hearts
1 - Hibernian
1 - ICT
1 - Kilmarnock
1 - Ross County
1 - St Mirren

Anybody still got a copy of the jpg showing all the clubs & trophies the old mob robbed during the debt years?

having a relaxing Sunday morning with the wife pal?