Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why do Rangers* fans come onto this page - is watching the games not enough they have to see their model in black and white "1,000 times"?

On  positive they've made it through another season so an achievement in itself.  I just wonder how much longer Gerard can work miracles in Europe.

2 hours ago, Eder said:

Why do Rangers* fans come onto this page - is watching the games not enough they have to see their model in black and white "1,000 times"?

On  positive they've made it through another season so an achievement in itself.  I just wonder how much longer Gerard can work miracles in Europe.

What a strange post.

5 hours ago, Eder said:

Good post, M8.  You are every Sellick fan on P&B.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/04/2020 at 01:32, The_Kincardine said:

Good post, M8.  Absolutely nothing that you said has been posted at least 1,000 times before.  You must be so fucking proud of your originality.

No need for originality when discussing The rangers, sevco, administration and liquidation.

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/04/2020 at 15:13, IggyStooge said:

For a period of time Hibernian were undoubtedly the Berrz main rivals... Until the Hibees left them seething in the slipstream by actually winning something.

Persevere !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder what will happen to Wigan Athletic if they follow Rangers* from administration into being liquidated? Will the club and fans turn a blind eye and maintain/pretend it never happened?

Just add an asterisk elastoplast and everything will be fine, even if a new entity of Wigan (Sevan?) would have to be born in the lower tiers of the league structure.

Edited by bairney

Was up at my folks earlier and boredom/curiosity took over and I opened up the sports pages of the Daily Record 😯 Decided to read Barry Ferguson's for a bit of a laugh.

I don't see what all the problems are that People are on about. Rangers are in great shape and I remember nearly pishing my frillies when the bold Barry actually said he "wasn't surprised Rangers fans stepped up" when it came to backing the club with money 😂

Just wow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Longbottom Leaf

Just want to be a part of this monumental thread. 

Rangers don't seem to be learning lessons.

Up to their neck in debt again. 

Can't seem to avoid legal problems. 

Asset poor.

And not winning any friends it seems with their other clubs, neither at the board or fan level.

I prognosticate catastrophic consequences for the Ibrox club.