Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

11 minutes ago, PELE said:

Glad you liked it. Shame they still don't get the message. Nothing original, nothing new, nothing that doesn't make sense, but they continue with the same old failed model. Surely you must get tired of it all. They can't keep overspending. They are fast running out of ideas to keep the act going 

We all want Rangers to adopt the Mr Micawber model and for diddies to stop posting the same tedious, predictable shite on thread after thread.

On 09/04/2020 at 02:35, The_Kincardine said:

We all want Rangers to adopt the Mr Micawber model and for diddies to stop posting the same tedious, predictable shite on thread after thread.

This must be a NewBrandRangers FC thing.

I remember when the old Rangers FC (RIP) were being asked to adopt a Mr Micawber model by Lloyds Bank.  Ra-tradishunal berrs, railed against such a notion and were urging for new ownership, to such an extent that they cheered for the shyster Craig Whyte.  

Yours

aDONis

This must be a NewBrandRangers FC thing.
I remember when the old Rangers FC (RIP) were being asked to adopt a Mr Micawber model by Lloyds Bank.  Ra-tradishunal berrs, railed against such a notion and were urging for new ownership, to such an extent that they cheered for the shyster Craig Whyte.  

Yours
aDONis

No because new rangers were near breaking even and voted in Dave king who went spending other people's money (mostly parks)

On 09/04/2020 at 02:35, The_Kincardine said:

Rangers FC (SEVCO 2012) are in serious debt grasping at trying to stop 10 in a row.  They had the opportunity to build organically when they resurfaced as the new club in the lower leagues but just overspent and tried to buy their way out too quickly.  They now have less money and therefore less quality and depth than Celtic. 

This is the problem.  They also have the problem that they are not respected or liked by Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee United when they come up - who will all raise their game against them compared with Celtic games.  The presure is showing as RFC bring out these hilarious and desperate statements.  

They have terrible Marketing and PR and blame everyone else.  Maybe they would have been respected more by all the teams and fans if they had just admitted to cheating and liquidation?  Do Rangers fans honestly think they can win 55 or 56 titles moving forward?  They were dissolved/liquidated and finished...died.  If and when they win a league or Cup it will be interesting to see what UEFA do in relation to stats?         

Edited by Mountain Goat Stirling A

17 minutes ago, Mountain Goat Stirling A said:

Rangers FC (SEVCO 2012) are in serious debt grasping at trying to stop 10 in a row.  They had the opportunity to build organically when they resurfaced as the new club in the lower leagues but just overspent and tried to buy their way out too quickly.  They now have less money and therefore less quality and depth than Celtic.  This is the problem.  They also have the problem that they are not respected or liked by Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee United when they come up - who will all raise their game against them compared with Celtic games.  The presure is showing as RFC bring out these hilarious and desperate statements.   They have terrible Marketing and PR and blame everyone else.  Maybe they would have been respected more by all the teams and fans if they had just admitted to cheating and liquidation?  Do Rangers fans honestly think they can win 55 or 56 titles moving forward?  They were dissolved/liquidated and finished...died.  If and when they win a league or Cup it will be interesting to see what UEFA do in relation to stats?         

Have you ever thought breaking up your posts a bit.

slide_2.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mountain Goat Stirling A said:

Nice and tidy for you now. 

Good reading and I look forward to your answer?

Soft loans converted to shares, it's been done to death. 

The sheep have hated us since the 80s , it's hardly new. Hibs usually get stuck right into celtic and us too. It's been so long since we played united, I can't comment on them.

Don't you slag oor Jim.  Tbf I think it's more a case of being up against an opponent who has excelled at the PR game. Strangely enough this weekend is the first time in years that the media has actually sided with us over a major issue.

Our stats are on the uefa website,  feel free to look.

...and I had a chicken curry for my tea tonight. 

I think I've answered everything. 

15 hours ago, bennett said:

The sheep have hated us since the 80s , it's hardly new. Hibs usually get stuck right into celtic and us too. It's been so long since we played united, I can't comment on them.

Don't you slag oor Jim.  Tbf I think it's more a case of being up against an opponent who has excelled at the PR game. Strangely enough this weekend is the first time in years that the media has actually sided with us over a major issue.

Points of order. 

1)  I hated DeedRangers FC before the 80's.

2)  I've only hated the NewBrandRangers FC since 2012... obviously.**

Yours

aDONisSheep

** In fairness, NewBrandRangers FC have given me lots of laughs as well.  Some of the fairy stories and mental gymnastics, they've come up with... :) 

1 hour ago, aDONisSheep said:

Points of order. 

1)  I hated DeedRangers FC before the 80's.

2)  I've only hated the NewBrandRangers FC since 2012... obviously.**

Yours

aDONisSheep

** In fairness, NewBrandRangers FC have given me lots of laughs as well.  Some of the fairy stories and mental gymnastics, they've come up with... :) 

Mr Scott, warp factor Sevco...

18 hours ago, bennett said:

Debt in reality. Or share price reducing in value for the shareholders. 

Ok I will give you this one, actually Hearts are up for it too.  Aberdeen, Hibs and Utd are against Gers I would say more.  Fans get the place rocking against the new enemy.

His statements have been hilarious.  Since the Cup Final 2016.

If I owned a business and they were liquidated would the business still be operating as the same Company?  I can buy assets and buy merchandise but the Company is new.   This is the law of business.  Yes. it's the same supporters and same ground but the registered club is different.  Middlesborough survived a similar scenario, unfortunately Rangers debt was too large and the Club needed to end and rebuild as a new Club.  Maybe there is a way to get round this that I have never ever heard in business?  

Was it medium hot?  Love curries.

Reasonably sensible answers I agree. 

Why do Rangers* fans come onto this page - is watching the games not enough they have to see their model in black and white "1,000 times"?

On  positive they've made it through another season so an achievement in itself.  I just wonder how much longer Gerard can work miracles in Europe.

2 hours ago, Eder said:

Why do Rangers* fans come onto this page - is watching the games not enough they have to see their model in black and white "1,000 times"?

On  positive they've made it through another season so an achievement in itself.  I just wonder how much longer Gerard can work miracles in Europe.

What a strange post.