Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

13 minutes ago, shiltrum said:

This offer made by the Government, is to pay 80% of their wages. I am also sure I heard that it was up to a limit of £2500 .

£2500 x 500,000,000 though......

Or was that just supporters Charles Green was talking about?

10 hours ago, shiltrum said:

This offer made by the Government, is to pay 80% of their wages. I am also sure I heard that it was up to a limit of £2500 .

10 hours ago, sjc said:

£2500 x 500,000,000 though......

Or was that just supporters Charles Green was talking about?

Thanks for trying guys but its not lifting my sevdrawal. 

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Thanks for trying guys but its not lifting my sevdrawal. 

Well they need to do something and this option will have been checked out there are some who would believe that would save Rangers  but their financial troubles go far deeper that their support is being told.

Dave is away because he (and possibly others 😉😉)  had a wee conversation re this 80% offer and help on offer . He is persona non grata in being able to get any finance  so oot the door he goes in the hope that if he is not there they will be able to get something. But and there always is a BUT will the Gulibillies see him for what he is or drink again from the Loving Cup .

Dave is away because he (and possibly others [emoji6][emoji6])  had a wee conversation re this 80% offer and help on offer . He is persona non grata in being able to get any finance  so oot the door he goes in the hope that if he is not there they will be able to get something. But and there always is a BUT will the Gulibillies see him for what he is or drink again from the Loving Cup .

Well that’s a lie.

On 28/03/2020 at 01:37, shiltrum said:

Dave is away because he (and possibly others 😉😉)  had a wee conversation re this 80% offer and help on offer . He is persona non grata in being able to get any finance  so oot the door he goes in the hope that if he is not there they will be able to get something. But and there always is a BUT will the Gulibillies see him for what he is or drink again from the Loving Cup .

What the f**k are you doing back again posting the same braindead diddy tripe?

Guest Moomintroll

Rereading Zulu Dawn for the hundreth time, you cant blame people for hating the British Empire when they read books like that but, still, try & take a balanced view even though it is clear our Victorian Forefathers were a shower of Empire Building Soldiers acting on Queen Vics behalf, no questions asked.

10 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Rereading Zulu Dawn for the hundreth time, you cant blame people for hating the British Empire when they read books like that but, still, try & take a balanced view even though it is clear our Victorian Forefathers were a shower of Empire Building Soldiers acting on Queen Vics behalf, no questions asked.

But who were Vicki's big team?