Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Lots more cowardly linguistic gymnastics from the BBC:

"Whyte bought the Rangers organisation", "BDO, the liquidators of the old company that controlled Ibrox". 

It really is pathetic and dishonest.

Now that the Ps&Ds gave you pelters for honesty you're now trying to out-diddy the diddies?

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't recommend investing in any of Alastair Johnston's business ventures.  He lacks a little in the logic department.

"You were hearing all the words like the Rangers have disappeared, they have died, it was a new club and all the stuff which self-interested people tried to maintain.

"I always wondered about the mentality of certain Celtic supporters, not by any means most of them, who basically said our club died in February, 2012.

"You know what? If that was the end of Rangers and Celtic and if that was the end of the big game that started in 1888 (the first Old Firm meeting) all the way to 2012 - we won that game.

"The way you determine it by the number of times (54) we won the top division.

"We were ahead in February, 2012 and in head-to-head victories, we were ahead of Celtic in 2012.

"So if you wanted to say the old Rangers of 1872 died - we beat you 2-0 and when the game started again in 2012, it will be 120 years or so before you can tie with us.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alastair-johnston-launches-attack-celtic-21201180

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

And 2020s first Sevco of the year goes to the DA.

I'd like to say how grateful and honoured I am and how much this award owes to the great Rangers (IL) family.

BTW you missed an apostrophe.  T_K won't be happy.