Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

the good thing about the age of the internet is no matter how much anybody wants to promote their own version of events and 'rewrite history', most of the stuff that was ongoing at the time remains easily accessible

RFC die.JPG

6 hours ago, bennett said:

Well, where are they......

Starbucks, Google, Vodafone, Amazon, Top Shop, Barclay's Bank, Arcadia Group, Boots, Vodafone, and Fortnum and Mason are examples of Companies who have avoided paying corporate tax in the UK.

Jimmy Carr, Gary Barlow, Kerry Katona and Vince Cable as individuals who have cheated their fair level of taxation by avoidance schemes.

And, of course, the old Rangers.

53 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Starbucks, Google, Vodafone, Amazon, Top Shop, Barclay's Bank, Arcadia Group, Boots, Vodafone, and Fortnum and Mason are examples of Companies who have avoided paying corporate tax in the UK.

Jimmy Carr, Gary Barlow, Kerry Katona and Vince Cable as individuals who have cheated their fair level of taxation by avoidance schemes.

And, of course, the old Rangers.

Not what I asked tho...

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not what I asked tho...

I reckon it was. If not, it's up to you to provide more clarity and do your own research.

Doubt if you will though, as most Ibrox fans I know prefer to live in a fantasy land of trophies their club has never won, and huge future success to come under a criminal absentee chairman.