Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On 29/08/2019 at 09:13, OSP said:

Well it's been deleted from the story now, so clearly Jabba has been on the phone to his pals at BBC Scotland asking who would dare write such lies about Sevco...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_book_burnings

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/08/2019 at 17:24, The DA said:

I'm ashamed of myself for being so puerile and bitchy but I've submitted the following complaint to the Beeb 😇

Got an answer at last.

You appear never to have received a response to your complaint, submitted in late August, and we’d like to apologise for the long and regrettable delay in writing back to you.

To hopefully address it now, this section was removed from the piece because on reflection, we felt the Rangers case was too detailed and complex to cover in two sentences.

We did not add an update note because this was considered a natural update, which did not materially change the story.

After considering this point again, in light of your complaint, we’ve added an update note to make this amendment clear to readers.

We hope this helps to allay your concerns, and rest assured your complaint was included on our audience feedback report which is circulated to senior management each day. These reports are among the most widely read sources of feedback within the BBC and help inform our ongoing work.

That last paragraph makes me think I'm on some troublemaker list now.

There's a tiny update at the end of the article - which will nobody will read given the article is about 2 months old.

30 minutes ago, The DA said:

Got an answer at last.

There's a tiny update at the end of the article - which will nobody will read given the article is about 2 months old.

Jesus Christ this is some bizarre paranoia. Weird whether it comes from anyone no matter who they support.

38 minutes ago, The DA said:

Got an answer at last.

Isn't newsbeat meant for kids?

You could always try emailing John Craven...

2 hours ago, The DA said:

Except that tiny update, if applied to the BRALT, would have reduced it to about 20 pages with you and @Monkey Tennishaving an argument.

bralt.JPG.34874b24efcb485a22ea82b6523fb7e1.JPG

10 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I used to laugh at this thread years ago. We are now top of the league, as expected and this thread still has MT daily posting ffs. You guys need to get out more. 

Last post July 2018.

Wonder what happened?

I don't think "you" will be top of the league for long, but if that's the self-esteem boost you need to haul your sweaty, unemployed carcass through the day, have at it.

Edited by nsr

23 hours ago, Stormzy said:

I used to laugh at this thread years ago. We are now top of the league, as expected and this thread still has MT daily posting ffs. You guys need to get out more. 

Eh?

I posted twice on 13th October.  Those were my first posts on this thread since the 9th of January.  

Not quite "daily posting" is it?  Apart from that though, you're clearly making a very salient point.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/10/2019 at 09:51, Stormzy said:

Oldco were top of the league quite often before they went bust. 

Edited by sparky88