Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

94.Rangers assert that an injunction should not be granted because:-(1)It will lose significant revenues and will be exposed to claims for damages from Elite. (2)The club, players and fans will be unable secure kit and other products; and(3)Rangers’ ability to function as a football club will be impaired

[emoji23][emoji23]

6 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oh you fucker. Are we actually just months away from another liquidation?

I'm down for it, there's a nice ring to 'The The Rangers Football Club Ltd.'

Can't see it. Worst case scenario right now I think is punting a few players and praying for Europa Group qualification. That would likely get them through the season. Failure on either or both and it again comes down to how much the guys in the background are willing to throw into the money pit. No one can say for certainty how much is available to be written off.

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

Can't see it. Worst case scenario right now I think is punting a few players and praying for Europa Group qualification. That would likely get them through the season. Failure on either or both and it again comes down to how much the guys in the background are willing to throw into the money pit. No one can say for certainty how much is available to be written off.

Or Big Mick will end up the owner.

I think you guys have got this completely wrong.

I'd assumed it was a bad judgement for Rangers too initially, but luckily a better informed person with obviously far more knowledge of the law and finances put me right. Things are nowhere near as bad as I suspected.

Rangers_vSD.png

Edited by LeeVanTeeth
blah blah blah

Sounds like wishful thinking.

The money for last years strips has been spent, pretty sure this years have been too or at least some of it. So however many millions the judge decides to award the money has to come from the clubs ‘savings’

If you think the clubs (king or Ashley) will be able to agree how much rangers owe SD then you’ve had your head in the sand for the last few years. They couldn’t agree if it was raining on not. This is personal now.

Edit - from what I understand from the ruling, it’s not the money that rangers have made from the deal that SD are due, it’s the money that elite/Hummel have made as that is the contract that should have went to SD.

I just love Dave King and his utterly uncaring attitude of trying literally anything to see what he can get away with. This fits in nicely with the Hernz' existing attitude of being able to do whatever they like with no consequences.

7 hours ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

I think you guys have got this completely wrong.

I'd assumed it was a bad judgement for Rangers too initially, but luckily a better informed person with obviously far more knowledge of the law and finances put me right. Things are nowhere near as bad as I suspected.

Rangers_vSD.png

The 'damages' will be much more than two or three million.  Why would Ashley settle for that when he's been cheated out of the profits on the 10 million sales?

29 minutes ago, The DA said:

The 'damages' will be much more than two or three million.  Why would Ashley settle for that when he's been cheated out of the profits on the 10 million sales?

But somebody on Rangers Banter says it was decent result in court. Are you seriously suggesting this is just some punter clutching desperately at straws?

#irony

On 14/06/2019 at 17:40, bennett said:

So you're still sailing then.....

the_tales_of_para_handy.jpg

I'm still sailing while the H*NS are sinking.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/angry-confused-rangers-fans-demand-18669129

FB_IMG_1563903747750.jpg

None of them ever seem to be able to get their heads around the fact that Rangers supporters aren't actually willing to part with money for the sake of their club. They expect some super-rich nutcase and/or criminal to come in and do it for them.