Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hold on did the record really say old rangers and the newco formed by Charles green??? But but they are the same are they not???

New club when it comes to historical financial/sporting irregularities...same old club when it comes to historical trophies.

• 4 weeks later...

Another one of the gang comes back.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48915801

EBT recipient                                                                                                                                                       Amount                                                                                                                  Side Letter.

Gregory Vignal   £173,000 Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Just as Phil predicted!

Dear Readers, please bypass the stenography corps and head straight to his blog. Who else could possibly have predicted that today's events would favour Big Mike over Dave 'a court case is always worth a go if I'm not paying for it' King other than a NUJ journalist who has a inside source at the heart of Big Mike's Shirebrook operation and inside the Ranger's board?

I feel a donation is called for too.

There is a nice reference to several millions. The judge wrote:

"I am satisfied that damages are not an adequate remedy for Rangers’ breaches. SDIR’s losses are likely to be in the order of many millions of pounds. Rangers has pleaded in §42A AmPoDCC that it will rely upon clause 16.3 of the Non- Exclusive Rights Agreement to limit its damages to £1,000,000. I accept SDIR’s submission that it would be unjust to deprive SDIR of the benefit of its matching right provisions."

12 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

So, when do we find out how much SEVCO have to pay up to MA?  

Does Dave (G&SL) King have to carry the loot to a Sports Direct shop?  Suppose it would save them the taxi fare...  

From what I have read it has been passed back to Rangers and Sports Direct to agree on a figure. If they can’t, the judge will decide on their behalf.

From what I have read it has been passed back to Rangers and Sports Direct to agree on a figure. If they can’t, the judge will decide on their behalf.

Essentially SD will expect to get all the profits foregone for 2018/19 and 2019/20. They will have rights for 2020/21, and so Hummel/Elite will expect compensation for lost profits in 2021/22.