Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

4 hours ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

I imagine he's gone down the road of signing all assets like property and so on over to the other half and family members.

It's not just as simple as that, apparently. Although he's maybe had better financial advice than previously, so perhaps the money is "safe". But tainted.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Don't feel too sorry, by a sheer stroke of coincidence Mrs Ferguson has millions in her name...

Ah, you see Bennett.  I'm just too damned sweet natured.

Any time I feel like extending any fellow human feeling towards anyone from Ibrox,  I end up regretting it and looking like a hopelessly naive fool.

Lesson learned, I hope.

22 hours ago, bennett said:

Don't feel too sorry, by a sheer stroke of coincidence Mrs Ferguson has millions in her name...

I hope she tells him to f**k off and sues for divorce. He gets 50% back in the settlement but it gets seized by the courts to pay off his creditors and she'd be a single woman with a couple of million to her name.

Edited by The DA
Credit on the right, Debit on the left/

It's not just as simple as that, apparently. Although he's maybe had better financial advice than previously, so perhaps the money is "safe". But tainted.

It depends on how they investigate it. They can reverse financial transactions and property transfers if they are a bit shady. They could also find her jointly liable for some of his debts depending on how things were set up.

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ah, you see Bennett.  I'm just too damned sweet natured.

Any time I feel like extending any fellow human feeling towards anyone from Ibrox,  I end up regretting it and looking like a hopelessly naive fool.

Lesson learned, I hope.

Unlikely IMHO

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 15:28, Insaintee said:

if the assets are shown to belong to Sevco 5088 then they will have a claim against the current incarnation for back rent and use of intellectual property. :huh:

This is never going to go away is it:lol:

Sevco----murdered by a monster created by its' own id.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, McQuade said:

RTC exposing Andrew Dickson this morning:)

https://mobile.twitter.com/rangerstaxcase

Screenshot_2017-09-08-07-14-22.png

It confirms what the final ruling found: that EBT payments were effectively wages and therefore liable for tax.

What it also does, is rubbish the Rangers claim that failure to disclose such details when registering players, was an accident, as they didn't realise that 'loans' of this nature needed declaring.  There was an absolute awareness that these payments were wages and that the arrangement was sailing close to the wind, thus needed to be concealed.

In a couple of years when it becomes undeniable that Sevco are never, ever going to get near Celtic ever again, will the sons of Attila go on a wild rampage in the streets or will they give up and sink into languid, alcoholic despair?

In a couple of years when it becomes undeniable that Sevco are never, ever going to get near Celtic ever again, will the sons of Attila go on a wild rampage in the streets or will they give up and sink into languid, alcoholic despair?

You mean that the vast majority of SevcoZombies don't already exist within a Universal Credit /FOBT/White Lightning miasma ?
[emoji40]

What they'll realise they've been duped, again?