Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Jeepers.

These difficulties must be regardless of the EBT ruling though, are they not?

Yeah that film scam apparently, the one hunners of folk got pulled for (Stewarty Milne for one) but seems like Bazza F didn't pay up (unlike Sterwarty Milne). A real shame the weekly/daily radio Scotland bungs last year for the mumbleclown to share his unintelligible wisdom weren't enough to keep hector from the door. Sad face :(

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Yeah that film scam apparently, the one hunners of folk got pulled for (Stewarty Milne for one) but seems like Bazza F didn't pay up (unlike Sterwarty Milne). A real shame the weekly/daily radio Scotland bungs last year for the mumbleclown to share his unintelligible wisdom weren't enough to keep hector from the door. Sad face :(

I feel a degree of sympathy in that it's a very public humiliation and he has kids.

However, that sympathy doesn't run so deep when we consider that it's come about due to a very wealthy person seeking to duck tax obligations.  

He does seem kind of screwed.  As you say, despite BBC Scotland's best efforts, he surely has no future in punditry and given what happened at Clyde, it's hard to see him hitting managerial heights.

21 hours ago, Insaintee said:

It is also possible that Wavetower could make a claim that they have a lean on Ibrox which would mean that the transfer to Sevco was fraudulent in the first place.

Presumably that's why they refer to the Big Hoose as "a listed building".

DR will have a 4 page exclusive on Saturday,

BAZZA : My Tax Hell

I just wanted to play football and I trusted my advisors.

The Rangers need me to help the management understand 'wur values and beliefs'.

21 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I feel a degree of sympathy in that it's a very public humiliation and he has kids.

However, that sympathy doesn't run so deep when we consider that it's come about due to a very wealthy person seeking to duck tax obligations.  

He does seem kind of screwed.  As you say, despite BBC Scotland's best efforts, he surely has no future in punditry and given what happened at Clyde, it's hard to see him hitting managerial heights.

Good. I feel a modicum of sympathy for the family of course but, far better men and footballers than him have been ignored, maligned or not given the incredible support and adulation that Bazza has received despite being

a) Shite

b) A cheat

c) A disgrace

I hope his next big career move is to be handcuffed to stags for £500 per weekend.

Good. I feel a modicum of sympathy for the family of course but, far better men and footballers than him have been ignored, maligned or not given the incredible support and adulation that Bazza has received despite being
a) Shite
b) A cheat
c) A disgrace

I hope his next big career move is to be handcuffed to stags for £500 per weekend.

Prospective bridegrooms or large herbivores with spikes coming out of their head?

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Prospective bridegrooms or large herbivores with spikes coming out of their head?

I'm unaware of the deer handcuffing market of which you speak. I do however enjoy the thought of some sellik bridegroom dressed as a slutty nun dragging a humbled Bazz dressed as priest around the Dam for a weekend.

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I'm unaware of the deer handcuffing market of which you speak. I do however enjoy the thought of some sellik bridegroom dressed as a slutty nun dragging a humbled Bazz dressed as priest around the Dam for a weekend.

I don't think that there's an existing market as such but if we needed to raise £500 to see Barry Ferguson dragged across Rannoch moor by 200Kg of angry venison then I'm fairly sure the kickstarter would be onto stretch goals by teatime.

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Don't feel too sorry, by a sheer stroke of coincidence Mrs Ferguson has millions in her name...

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You do know he's transferred all the cash to his wife's bank account, right?

Edited by dave.j

4 hours ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

I imagine he's gone down the road of signing all assets like property and so on over to the other half and family members.

It's not just as simple as that, apparently. Although he's maybe had better financial advice than previously, so perhaps the money is "safe". But tainted.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Don't feel too sorry, by a sheer stroke of coincidence Mrs Ferguson has millions in her name...

Ah, you see Bennett.  I'm just too damned sweet natured.

Any time I feel like extending any fellow human feeling towards anyone from Ibrox,  I end up regretting it and looking like a hopelessly naive fool.

Lesson learned, I hope.