Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ludicrous? You are agreeing with me ya crackpot. The SPL fans did not influence their own clubs in any way. The SPL clubs voted for Rangers to be put into the second tier and then tried to strongarm the SFL into meekly accepting this.
It was the SFL clubs bar one who voted for Rangers to be admitted into the league at the bottom tier and Rangers thanked them and got on with it.
If the clubs had been listening to the fans there would have been a 16 team top division.
So pushing through a CVA at 0p in the pound is acceptable?
You don't think punishments should be far more severe? How many times are Dundee , for example, going to be allowed to merely write off the debt and carry on with fairly mild punishments. There has to be a real deterrent. 

in response to the Dundee comparison, it depends on the creditors not the SFA. liquidation and admin with CVA are different.

3 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Oldco did something illegal? You should report them to the authorities then.

I am pretty sure there have been no criminal charges brought against Oldco owners

I think you are mistaking illegal and criminal as synonymous. Not all illegal activities are criminal.

7 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes.

That knowledge that they may fail to avoid tax successfully, prompted the club to register its players in deceitful terms, by deliberately withholding accurate information regarding their remuneration for playing football.

Are you insisting, like Kincardine, that this huge breach has already been addressed adequately in terms of the penalty it attracted?

I'm not suggesting it has been adequately addressed, I am only saying that it has been addressed by LNS and the Supreme Court ruling hasn't changed the facts of the case.

6 hours ago, strichener said:

Sorry but this is utter dross.  No-one is arguing that the EBT schemes were not legal.  Ranger's use of them was not and yet LNS proceeded on the basis that Rangers used the schemes legally.  They clearly did not.

Did you miss the arguments and judges' decisions in the FTT? The whole HMRC argument was about ruling the entire scheme illegal. They lost that argument. Have you read the court rulings? If you want to say I am wrong, prove it with actual words from the actual rulings.

29 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

f**k Off. 

Ya Moon Howler. 

:lol: I can virtually picture you having a meltdown trying to tell us plastics & diddies what you think happened during the meltdown of your club and the subsequent multiple fucking over of you and your fellow fans in the ensuing aftermath that your club was heading to the morgue in shame and abject humiliation. :)

No matter how much you try to spin this to suit your warped view and ideology that you and your club was dealt with unfairly and unjustly, the Supreme Court outcome has legally in a court of law tarnished or tarred and feathered your club cheats of the highest order and magnitude that Scottish football has ever seen or will ever witness.

So you can howl at the moon all you want it will never ever change the fact that Rangers FC PLC est 1872, the real Rangers FC cheated it's opposition or over a decade to avoid paying the HMRC less than a paltry £28K a week. That's the price each week your club tried to cheat it's opposition by and eventually got caught out for and paid the ultimate price of having to be put out of it's misery while we all laughed, and laughed, and pointed and laughed, OH, how we laughed at you and here you are posting desperate clutching of straws and we are still laughing at you. :lol:

Just now, Romeo said:

Bob is having a kincardine here :lol:

I might go as far as saying he is having a Tedi! :lol: All that he hasn't done yet is supply a self exploding in your face backfiring link we will all ultimately make him look thick and stupid. :)

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Ludicrous? You are agreeing with me ya crackpot. The SPL fans did not influence their own clubs in any way. The SPL clubs voted for Rangers to be put into the second tier and then tried to strongarm the SFL into meekly accepting this.

It was the SFL clubs bar one who voted for Rangers to be admitted into the league at the bottom tier and Rangers thanked them and got on with it.

If the clubs had been listening to the fans there would have been a 16 team top division.

So pushing through a CVA at 0p in the pound is acceptable?

You don't think punishments should be far more severe? How many times are Dundee , for example, going to be allowed to merely write off the debt and carry on with fairly mild punishments. There has to be a real deterrent. 

I agree with that final point. So how about if a team goes into liquidation and then miraculously reappears, like Airdrie for example, all of their titles beforehand are expunged for ever?

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

f**k Off. 

Ya Moon Howler. 

Was a supporter of a now dead Club. 

Now a supporter of an absolutely shite Tribute Act 

Really hard to handle for you. 

Isn't it ? :lol:

15 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Yeah I'm reading through them at the moment unfortunately it's the spot the dog version. :lol:

You keep on fighting the good fight my learned friend, we need the laughs.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

You keep on fighting the good fight my learned friend, we need the laughs.

I'll try my best Benny, I think most of the deidco cheating funnies have already been posted.

Never mind though, we can still laugh at you. :)

1 hour ago, shull said:

Was a supporter of a now dead Club. 

Now a supporter of an absolutely shite Tribute Act 

Really hard to handle for you. 

Isn't it ? :lol:

Not really difficult at all. There is 50,000 of us there every second Saturday. 

Your wee shitty lower league club crowds have disappeared like the 'snowflake in the river' 

I would say enjoy your time in the lower league but you obviously couldn't find Greenhill Road with an A-Z