Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 hour ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

Well, since I'm about a hundred and thirty twelve years old, I can remember that year (just!) - I actually have a cut-out from the Glasgow Herald with the table from that year, proudly displayed on the wall at work. We are top (alphabetically, I presume), you are a poor second.

If goal difference had been a deciding factor, you wouldn't have a half-title to claim!

Been mainly lurking in the Championship Forum of late, getting it tight from certain Hivs fans. Long story, too long to tell.

The Hibs collective :lol: What have the wee rascals been up to now?

2 hours ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

Well, since I'm about a hundred and thirty twelve years old, I can remember that year (just!) - I actually have a cut-out from the Glasgow Herald with the table from that year, proudly displayed on the wall at work. We are top (alphabetically, I presume), you are a poor second.

If goal difference had been a deciding factor, you wouldn't have a half-title to claim!

Been mainly lurking in the Championship Forum of late, getting it tight from certain Hivs fans. Long story, too long to tell.

:lol:

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm ok Rocky.  How's yourself?  Ages since I saw you posting.

Now while sane blokes like you and I ken that Dumbarton and Rangers shared the title for the inaugural Scottish Football League the young Gitane-smoking, Camus-reading, roll-neck sweater-wearing, Dundonain existentialist @The DAreckons a club only exists for as long as you, personally, remember.

And folk call me The Drunk?

With that level of sophistry you could be working at Central Quay, Kinky.  

Anyway, I've never in my puff worn a roll-neck.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Treasure that, bud.  When my grandad died me and my maw sorted out his stuff.  Along with his WW1 medals, he had neatly folded cuttings from The Record and The Evening Times about the 1928 Wembley Wizards.  My sister, who is better organised than me, put them in to a folder and I hope she passes them all on to my son.

How many iron crosses did he get?

Tricky one.  The best football we played in my lifetime was under wee Dick and it's to our chagrin we didn't do better in Europe.  No need to wait for The SC to decide.  Admin was the price we paid for overreaching ourselves.

Extinction was the price you paid for overreaching yourselves.

21 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Treasure that, bud.  When my grandad died me and my maw sorted out his stuff.  Along with his WW1 medals, he had neatly folded cuttings from The Record and The Evening Times about the 1928 Wembley Wizards.  My sister, who is better organised than me, put them in to a folder and I hope she passes them all on to my son.

9 hours ago, Mudder said:

How many iron crosses did he get?

You thoroughly deserve a Charles, ya cheeky wee bassa.

21 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

:whistle

eec6771f8293c7f0f75b0225e7bd5787.jpg

36 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

"Barrister Andrew Thornhill has went bust"

F*** me! This is a newspaper?