Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

On the money, Rocky.  Absolutely nothing funny about hunners of diddies obsessing over a deid club.

Do you not think that the liquidation of a huge club that claims to be the world's most successful, is worthy of interest on a very large scale? 

I think it's is myself, but hey we're all different.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Do you not think that the liquidation of a huge club that claims to be the world's most successful, is worthy of interest on a very large scale? 

You've left T-K an open goal there, MT...

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I see you've enjoyed the remains of yesterday's port.

It's a question of scale...and you know this.  13 million views goes off the scale.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

You've left T-K an open goal there, MT...

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I see you've enjoyed the remains of yesterday's port.

It's a question of scale...and you know this.  13 million views goes off the scale.

And he scores!

2 hours ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

And? That's a huge number of views. Still don't see the funny bit. Can you try and explain it to me?

I was being a dick.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I see you've enjoyed the remains of yesterday's port moonshine

Changed that for you.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sharp as ever JG.  Belated Merry Christmas to you and yours.  How are you doing?

Had a very pleasant Christmas - just the 4 of us at home - and this afternoon had a lovely dinner at the step daughter's and were kept entertained by the youngest granddaughter, while her big brothers played with their lego.

On the money, Rocky.  Absolutely nothing funny about hunners of diddies obsessing over a deid club.

If all of those 13 million people had donated a pound you'd only need to find another £35m or so ( and a time machine ) to save the original Rangers.

I agree that this is hilarious.

14 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Had a very pleasant Christmas - just the 4 of us at home - and this afternoon had a lovely dinner at the step daughter's and were kept entertained by the youngest granddaughter, while her big brothers played with their lego.

I miss wee yins around Xmas time.  My three (way beyond the wee stage) are in Sweden skiing with their maw but back for Hogmanay.  Hoorah!

38 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The scale is absolutely appropriate.

This point is moot.  Seeing as you've contributed a fair few views and posts I'd say you don't approach the subject with clean hands.

I'd like P&B to be less Rangers-centric.  The curious thing is that almost no diddy agrees with me.  Then we have a mess like this to deal with:

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Some people are absolute losers and some are not.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Some interesting stuff in there.

I hadn't seen the first of the Traynor quotes before.  Forgive my ignorance, but has a Bradford Bulls Newco been launched?

Willnae be long and just as corrupt.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/revealed-bradford-remain-championship-despite-9556579