Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

9 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

Are we not going off topic here!!!

Rangers and Celtic fans can goad each other in here in this specially designated area. Keep it out of the main forum please, nobody else is interested"

seems fair enough to me.

8 hours ago, Sting777 said:

£20/30,000,000 in the Celtic kitty should ease any anal discomfort in the East End. 

Aye it's a fair wee bit, hopefully they drop points after cl games.

11 minutes ago, MoshiniBellend said:

So without the performance bonuses were are already looking at 26 million or so, less the VAT on ticket sales.

Don't forget the burden and "problem" Celtic have in "recycling" all that cash. King must be laughing at all the problems Celtic have caused themselves.

It's sickening and utterly wrong that such riches are available to individual clubs in a country this size.

Distorted enough to make an absolute mockery of competition.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

Basically it kiils the game up here for the next few seasons.  Under Delia there was the fleeting hope that someone could challenge but with the extra resources no chance now.

That particular poster  would appear to have an I.P address from Goa, who was it that posted from that area again...

Hellboy, or Dhenbhoy or something, wasn't it?

These people tend to merge in my consciousness.

44 minutes ago, The Tedi said:

It is true, celtic are out of sight financially from the rest of Scottish Football including Rangers and worst of all they seem to have a guy who seems to have more about him that Ronny.

I'm not convinced.

There was a lot of nonsense being talked tonight about the transformation Rodgers has apparently brought about, using Deila's squad.

Leaving aside the additions he's brought in, it seems to be forgotten now that they've reached the CL, that they only limped over the line most unimpressively.  

Losing in Gibraltar, luckily scraping a draw in Astana when battered there and very nearly chucking a huge lead in Israel.

They could very easily have missed out once more.  It's a great shame they didn't.

Celtic in the cl may not be that bad, after midweek games there's a chance that the kunts will drop points allowing maybe the sheep/arts/some other team to put pressure on them.

I can't see them splashing the cash either, according to lawwell they've been losing money for the last four years and have a high wage bill, the cl money may just tide them over.

2 hours ago, MoshiniBellend said:

That's true, I am currently in Goa. But my login details will confirm that has not always been the case. (here until the end of Sept) Easy enough to check and compare your logs I would imagine? I doubt I would even have the same ISP (huge coincidence if it was) as DhenBhoy, never mind the same ip address. Surely it would easy enough to compare the two ip addreses/ISP? You guys have done it before with Vicky/Bennett. 

Just saying.

Screenshot_2016-08-24-20-41-42.png

Celtic in the cl may not be that bad, after midweek games there's a chance that the kunts will drop points allowing maybe the sheep/arts/some other team to put pressure on them.

I can't see them splashing the cash either, according to lawwell they've been losing money for the last four years and have a high wage bill, the cl money may just tide them over.

I can't remember what the current record is, but Celtic's record the game after a European tie in the last few years has been excellent.

On 15 May 2015 at 15:54, THE KING said:

Have the Rangers Tax experts contacted the EU commision yet to tell them that they cant do anything about Avoidance yet?

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-3062128/Apple-warned-face-1-5bn-bill-guilty-tax-avoidance.html

..Apple warns it could face £1.5bn bill if found guilty of tax avoidance in EU

Ooofffftttt, as predicted, Rangers 'but but but its avoidance' mantra has just been squished.

illegal.:bairn....but avoidance isn't illegal...:bairn

53 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Aberdeen Ken the score.

e7078f9cdcd6196745ada92be8772b4c.jpg

MacBoyd

• First Team
  •  
  • MacBoyd
  • First Team
  • 852 posts

Take them to court and ban them from ibrox. 

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/299485-aberdeens-fixture-list/

:lol::lol:

If you're perma-raging then there's all way a currant issue to be upset about.