Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On 13/08/2016 at 10:48, stonedsailor said:

Theseus ship called dignity.

I have done a little research on this and, whilst I know it is a philosophical quandary from many years ago, modern regulations may have the answer.

"The number is assigned to the total portion of the hull enclosing the machinery space and is the determining factor, should additional sections be added.

The IMO number is never reassigned to another ship and is shown on the ship’s certificates."

Thsee are the IMO regulations for the identification of a ship. The portion of the hull which encases the machinery space is the ship.

In a similar way it could be argued that the company is the "engine space" of a club as that is what runs the club meaning that if we apply Theseus' thesis to the Rangers question then we find that new club is the answer.

I wonder if they're allowed to do this unilaterally.  Legally, I mean.  Feck off, Puma

Speculation is rife that Rangers have ended their controversial kit deal with Puma after the sportswear firm’s branding was removed from the club’s website. Talk intensified further when the first-team squad were pictured without their Puma training tops as they prepare for Saturday’s match with Motherwell. Rangers were unhappy when Puma launched this season’s kit despite protests from the club to halt sales.

On 17 August 2016 at 15:47, stonedsailor said:

I have done a little research on this and, whilst I know it is a philosophical quandary from many years ago, modern regulations may have the answer.

"The number is assigned to the total portion of the hull enclosing the machinery space and is the determining factor, should additional sections be added.

The IMO number is never reassigned to another ship and is shown on the ship’s certificates."

Thsee are the IMO regulations for the identification of a ship. The portion of the hull which encases the machinery space is the ship.

In a similar way it could be argued that the company is the "engine space" of a club as that is what runs the club meaning that if we apply Theseus' thesis to the Rangers question then we find that new club is the answer.

Whit a load of uninteresting pish 

Edited by forever_blue

14 hours ago, The DA said:

I wonder if they're allowed to do this unilaterally.  Legally, I mean.  Feck off, Puma

A cynic may say this is King instigating the first moves towards the administration of the current version of 'Rangers'.

Deliberately driving the ship called dignity onto the rocks.

Keep a close eye on the assets, bears. I don't think the tax-man would stop a CVA this time

23 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

A cynic may say this is King instigating the first moves towards the administration of the current version of 'Rangers'.

Deliberately driving the ship called dignity onto the rocks.

Keep a close eye on the assets, bears. I don't think the tax-man would stop a CVA this time

Oh dear another prediction from ken , how many is that now ?

5 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Oh dear another prediction from ken , how many is that now ?

No Prediction - just passing on the possible observations of a cynic.....

but I would advise keeping a watch on whatever assets are plunderable....

just trying to help you guys avoid repeating the pain of the recent past

12 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Thanks ken , but like many of your previous false dawns and predictions al take this one with a pinch of salt 

20 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Thanks ken , but like many of your previous false dawns and predictions al take this one with a pinch of salt 

I'm sure I have called several situations correctly before the events took place.....

including....

OldCo will not get a CVA and therefore Rangers FC will die.

They died.

19 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

I'm sure I have called several situations correctly before the events took place.....

including....

OldCo will not get a CVA and therefore Rangers FC will die.

They died.

So you have called one thing right out of about a dozen attempts , the one thing that was bound to go 50/50 either way more or less as it was down to simple yes or no decision on the basis of what the cva was offering? Yer no exactly meeting the criteria for a job at the financial times here ken are you ?

So you have called one thing right out of about a dozen attempts , the one thing that was bound to go 50/50 either way more or less as it was down to simple yes or no decision on the basis of what the cva was offering? Yer no exactly meeting the criteria for a job at the financial times here ken are you ?

You can't actually read, can you?

2 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Well dear readers there you have it.