Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 minute ago, Clonmel Bhoy said:

Bea Smith is back...
The bears won't be happy.
emoji2.png

Blame Div and the new P&B format ffs. I logged into my email account and there was like over a facking hundred emails from P&B's finest thread. Seems the new format sends me an email every time there is a post on the big thread. I decided to follow in stealth mode for a few days then "THE 12" showed up so I decided to come back online. :thumsup2

1 minute ago, stonedsailor said:

Ask him what alternative meaning the usage of "club/company" could possibly have when used in the context UEFA have.

Is there any point Stoney? the auld yin knows the score but he is deliberately avoiding its true context because then he'd have to fess up he is following a new club.

Is there any point Stoney? the auld yin knows the score but he is deliberately avoiding its true context because then he'd have to fess up he is following a new club.

Yes. The point is that it makes me smile, given his purported grasp of the English language, that he argues so hard that we are wrong in our reading of the statement whilst refusing to provide one alternative interpretation.

3 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

Yes. The point is that it makes me smile, given his purported grasp of the English language, that he argues so hard that we are wrong in our reading of the statement whilst refusing to provide one alternative interpretation.

Even more astounding is his oversight of understanding "new club/company", his indefensible stance that somehow the club is the same "old" but managing to separate the company from that to emphasise that the company is new but the club is somehow old???

Just now, MoshiniBellend said:

I'm wondering how the SFA/SPFL are going to do it. Or when the SMSM are going to do their jobs and query it.

Spineless fuckwits the lot of them.

Hmmmm, the SMSM and the SFA and the SPFL will being shitting HUUUUUUGE bricks at the thought of the rampaging hordes of disgruntled orcs frothing at the mouth marching to their establishments should they actually tell the truth to the horde "Erm sorry ra peeps we conned you to get yer money by creating FrankenRangers after Rangers FC est 1872 died from financial asphyxiation".

I wouldn't want to be the one from any of these establishments to be the first to publicly state to the The Rangers fans they were conned again just to get their hard earned giro money and all they have been through for the past 5 years was nothing but an elaborate hoax. Remember just for Kinky here the associations deemed a club to recognised in "common speech" with no legal recognition and that they can create a mythical club and somehow claim it is an entity but only to them and any idiot who believes it. :)

2 minutes ago, MoshiniBellend said:

Green had no problems confessing ... Aye we only bought a "basket of assets" :lol::lol::lol:

From a fire sale from a company which owned everything that constitutes being a club but somehow according to the Ragers fans isn't the club ffs??? :lol:

2 minutes ago, MoshiniBellend said:

Apparently in the stockroom there was a baseball bat, which was inadvertently listed on the assets sheet as a "club". This has caused the bears much confusion, despite this "club" not appearing in the official list of assets or any legal documentation during the sale.

Has anyone seen this "baseball bat" club so that matters can be cleared up?

Much confusion for ra peeps when this little bombshell was listed on the sale of assets,,,,,

2733320158_76acfecc1a_b.jpg

No one was available for a club statement. :lol:

10 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Hmmmm, the SMSM and the SFA and the SPFL will being shitting HUUUUUUGE bricks at the thought of the rampaging hordes of disgruntled orcs frothing at the mouth marching to their establishments should they actually tell the truth to the horde "Erm sorry ra peeps we conned you to get yer money by creating FrankenRangers after Rangers FC est 1872 died from financial asphyxiation".

I wouldn't want to be the one from any of these establishments to be the first to publicly state to the The Rangers fans they were conned again just to get their hard earned giro money and all they have been through for the past 5 years was nothing but an elaborate hoax. Remember just for Kinky here the associations deemed a club to recognised in "common speech" with no legal recognition and that they can create a mythical club and somehow claim it is an entity but only to them and any idiot who believes it. :)

Pray for the Debenture Holders.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I expect the usual plastics and diddies to keep posting on here irrespective of last night's rag-dolling in Gibraltar. Sevco didn't feature so it won't have registered with them.

7 minutes ago, Erskjne Bridge said:

Oh dear! Ran out of booze have you! Rambling old fool.

+1 to TK

I expect the usual plastics and diddies to keep posting on here irrespective of last night's rag-dolling in Gibraltar. Sevco didn't feature so it won't have registered with them.

I got in from a meeting in dublin and checked the score.
Almost wet myself.

And then posted in the lets all laugh at celtic thread where the post belonged

Someone should really tell UEFA stoney

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/domestic/

That coefficient really looks like a continuation of our old one and that History really looks like a continuation of our old one too.

Get it fixed, place another advert....in English this time. 

Amazing that it took a Celtic humiliation to get you out from under your rock.

Obsessed.

1 minute ago, stonedsailor said:

Amazing that it took a Celtic humiliation to get you out from under your rock.

Obsessed.

Pfft - even you know it's a humiliation that could not be missed.

This thread may be unrelenting pish - but we can always count on 'ra sulk to lower the bar of ineptitude further still.

6 minutes ago, The Tedi said:

Someone should really tell UEFA stoney

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/domestic/

That coefficient really looks like a continuation of our old one and that History really looks like a continuation of our old one too.

Get it fixed, place another advert....in English this time. 

UEFA confirm yer club died, mate.