Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Remember early on in the Journey, they bumped their gums re season tickets and triumphantly trumpeted £12m raised?

Less than £6m when the accounts came round. Giving away tickets for zero and thousands of wean tickets has that effect.

Can't wait to see this team in the Big League :) , they will ship 4/5 regularly.

“Other clubs throughout the country struggle to sell their tickets and some grounds are less than half full but time and again Rangers fans rise to the challenge and Ibrox regularly has the biggest crowd in the UK on match days.

I'm happy to be corrected, but that is a bare faced lie, isn't it?

I'm happy to be corrected, but that is a bare faced lie, isn't it?

I'd have thought so.

I suppose it's conceivable that they might occasionally have the biggest Saturday gate given how many EPL games are played on Sundays right enough, but I wouldn't have thought they'd ever get near the biggest on a weekend these days.

I suppose the "match day" thing maybe enables them to make this thoroughly misleading claim though.

A nice wee classy dig at other clubs in there too. King is a spectacular shit of a man.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

What a lot of bullshit on this thread over the past few pages.

The SPL rules are the SPL rules, you may not like the way they are written and like (car crash) Rod you may not understand them but the reason Rangers were found to have no ineligible players fielded was that they had not broken this particular rule.

No sporting advantage gained = no cheating...............the end.

have to say I am extremely dissapointed at certain posters who said they would accept the ruling in full and now seem unable to do so, especially Monkey Tennis, you have slipped way down in my estimation in the past few weeks, cherry picking at its best.

I was sure that monkey said that the LNS ruling should be accepted, no matter what the outcome was. Strange thing is I can't find said post.

I was sure that monkey said that the LNS ruling should be accepted, no matter what the outcome was. Strange thing is I can't find said post.

I'm pretty certain I've not said any such thing.

Why would I want a clearly wrong verdict to be accepted?

Your post of 16:16 would suggest otherwise.  Unless, of course, you're admitting that you're not sure how to attribute quotes.

OK you've got me bang to rights, I'm Dave King.

Jeepers Ted - I'm letting everyone down today.  Bennett's just had a go at me on another thread for falling short of his expectations.  It's good to know I was held in such high regard by you chaps.

Anyway, I do accept LNS's verdict, in that in law, it stands.  I simply must accept it and therefore do.

I'm pretty certain I've not said any such thing.

Why would I want a clearly wrong verdict to be accepted?

I don't care if you like or not but you did say that you would accept it.

I don't care if you like or not but you did say that you would accept it.

So after it was reached, I accepted that it had been reached and that I was obviously powerless to say otherwise.

I didn't accept that it was correct then though, and still don't.

RANGERS’ are on course to set a new record for total season-ticket sales after a ‘fantastic’ response by fans resulted in a new high for renewals.

When the deadline for those wishing to renew their season tickets closed at midnight on Friday over 33,000 had renewed.

Tedi and 32,999 aliases imo.

That's a classic piece of deflection there and a pretty wide interpretation of your earlier post, best to hold yer hands up here.

" Anyway, I do accept LNS's verdict, in that in law, it stands. I simply must accept it and therefore do."

Again I don't care if you like it or not.

Jeepers Ted - I'm letting everyone down today.  Bennett's just had a go at me on another thread for falling short of his expectations.  It's good to know I was held in such high regard by you chaps.

Anyway, I do accept LNS's verdict, in that in law, it stands.  I simply must accept it and therefore do.

I'm allowed to conclude however that the law is an ass, which is what I'm doing.

And here's the relevant quote in full. Note the bottom line which Bennett cut, the one that makes it extremely clear that I did not accept the verdict as correct.

You really are dishonest Bennett, forcing me to quote myself like that.

And here's the relevant quote in full. Note the bottom line which Bennett cut, the one that makes it extremely clear that I did not accept the verdict as correct. You really are dishonest Bennett, forcing me to quote myself like that.

They know they have no place to hide when it comes to the CHEATING accusations, and with fairly administered (bizarre concept, I know)  actions by Scottish Football's ruling authorities, they should have been STRIPPED of all honours won during the DOS / EBT cheating years.

The contortions that we witnessed for them to actually retain those tainted titles ( really tainted!) are a shame on Scottish society, and that such a thing is tolerated - pretty much for a 'keep our windows intact'  peace and security scenario is a disgrace.

That's why Tedi, Bennett, The_Kincardine and their lesser munchkins always play the man rather than try to debate the facts as to why they should NOT have the titles removed...

Aye Bennett - facts are kind of 'dull'.

Much better with a bit of exciting  'same club / 54 titles and counting' fiction

ETA - LNS name change by deed poll to Stoogey McStoodgeface

Edited by Ken Fitlike