Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Stoney, it may give the thread more traffic but won't add anything to the debate.  The Diddies ran out of interesting things to say about us three years ago.  I can guarantee that all diddy comments will fall in to four categories:

• Said in a court of law that they are a new club.
  • But but but....he's a billionaire
  • Sevco died and their fans did heehaw
  • Poor Sevco, No need for them to die but they believed the fucker(s)

More tedious, dishonest drivel then.

Was there an actual stage, date, or turning point at which you decided you'd stop making proper posts and instead descend to saying stupid stuff all the time?

Stoney, it may give the thread more traffic but won't add anything to the debate.  The Diddies ran out of interesting things to say about us three years ago.  I can guarantee that all diddy comments will fall in to four categories:

Sorry, there was every need for them to die.  It is the resurrection that there was no need for.

The truth hurts, doesn't it, TK?  You never really accept it, no matter how often it's repeated.

More tedious, dishonest drivel then. Was there an actual stage, date, or turning point at which you decided you'd stop making proper posts and instead descend to saying stupid stuff all the time?

To be fair that applies to everyone on this thread, dating from Summer 2012.

Stoney, it may give the thread more traffic but won't add anything to the debate. The Diddies ran out of interesting things to say about us three years ago. I can guarantee that all diddy comments will fall in to four categories:

You missed out the

[*] Rangers, and everything about them, are a fraud.

You're getting lazy min, and boring.

It means he bought the assets which included the club, what part do you want to discuss now?

It was made clear that Ibrox being a listed building in the middle of Govan would have very little value if it was not a football club.

There were several parties involved, none of the others could provide assurances over funds, Green`s consortium had the cash and gave the necessary guarantees, the bottom line was that there were no other parties out there willing to offer more, the price achieved therefore was the correct and best price available, it certainly did not need any-more advertising, the sale was about as public as you can get.

I do not agree with any part of your flawed argument.

Rangers could have raised all the money in the world, nothing would have stopped Duffer and Felpers selling to Green

SDM, Whyte, Duffer and Felpers, Muir, Green, the more the merrier.

Just thought I would quote these before they disappear

Green had all the charges against him suspended last year so wouldn't have been involved in today's happenings.

Charges 12,13 & 14

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fraud-case-full-list-7125363#87cg7iylLc9OYIsC.97

You don't half talk some shite.