Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Doondee united fans : Haha lower league sevco haha

Bears: We'll pass you guys on the back up

Doondee utd fans: (much laughter) we're going places, we'll be up there challenging for titles.

Schadenfreude demanded at least one comment.

Dundee fucking United  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This Bear isn't bothered.  A nothing team with nothing posters.  I don't think there is even one decent Arab who posts on the Sevco threads.

This Bear isn't bothered.  A nothing team with nothing posters.  I don't think there is even one decent Arab who posts on the Sevco threads.

It's a shame there's so much hate for Dundee United due to the fact they were originally founded as an Irish Catholic club.

You're trying to make a point where none exists, Mikey.

One Dundee club got relegated and another didn't.  I'm not sure I know which one nor do I care.

You're trying to make a point where none exists, Mikey.

One Dundee club got relegated and another didn't. I'm not sure I know which one nor do I care.

Maybe not for you personally mate but it's fairly obvious that a lot of Rangers supporters dislike Dundee United due to their background.

Much the same as the dislike for Hibs.

Maybe not for you personally mate but it's fairly obvious that a lot of Rangers supporters dislike Dundee United due to their background.

Rangers hatred with hibs and dundee utd goes both ways , the hatred between rangers and dundee utd particularly sparked back up post 2012 , why not question their supports motives behind the hatred Mikey ?

Rangers hatred with hibs and dundee utd goes both ways , the hatred between rangers and dundee utd particularly sparked back up post 2012 , why not question their supports motives behind the hatred Mikey ?

Every c**t hates Rangers tbh.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

Every c**t hates Rangers tbh.

That's a fair point

In regards to hibs their is sections of them who hate what we stand for and sections of us who hate what they stand for but it is certainly not one sided in that aspect

Edited by forever_blue

One Dundee club is much like the other..and I couldn't give a f**k about either.

As for the Edinburgh pair?  I've been to Easter Road more than Tynecastle as a neutral...plus my auld man waxed lyrical about 'the Famous Five'.and he kent heehaw about Enid Blyton.

As for the Edinburgh pair?  I've been to Easter Road more than Tynecastle as a neutral...plus my auld man waxed lyrical about 'the Famous Five'.and he kent heehaw about Enid Blyton.

I'm guessing his favourite member was not Timmy.

In a week where the footbaling world united following the outcome of the Hillsborough enquiry some brain donor from the tgfitw decided to scrawl this shite on a wall near a staircase at ibrox

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fury-graffiti-daubed-outside-rangers-7885759#7i640PSx6U1MO7cM.97

Scumbags

Edited by forever_blue

In a week where the footbaling world united following the outcome of the Hillsborough enquiry some brain donor from the tgfitw decided to scrawl this shite on a wall near a staircase at ibrox

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fury-graffiti-daubed-outside-rangers-7885759#7i640PSx6U1MO7cM.97

Scumbags

Whilst it's absolutly fckin disgusting, I'm not sure why you are posting this on the BRALT.