Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Clearly the journalist felt comfortable enough to write the truth about a team in a foreign land. In Scotland a blatant lie must be told for fear of the safety of said journalist, amongst other, equally shameful, reasons.

Are you talking about the '75 Hibs or the '93 Hibs formed after the first incarnation shut down?

Hurting is an understatement...

WKRâ„¢ is beelin'. 

I'm not so sure about the various diddies - most likely accepted that it's all over for them again. Even the race to be least worst in the One Horse Race championship is now gone.

:)

You used to go and see them ya fucking rocket :lol:

So he's never posted any admiration for them?

It's a strange world the bears live in. Usually you would think they'd be congratulating WRK for choosing Killie over Celtic.

Not wan ae us... so he's wan ae thaim.

So he's never posted any admiration for them?

It's a strange world the bears live in. Usually you would think they'd be congratulating WRK for choosing Killie over Celtic.

Not wan ae us... so he's wan ae thaim.

Did you buy into his Killie *fan* shite, aye? 

Are you talking about the '75 Hibs or the '93 Hibs formed after the first incarnation shut down?

I've no wish to participate in your obfuscation.

You can believe whatever you choose - it's your call. I regret that our cities, towns and villages are still, and seem forever to be, bliighted by the people's actions and attitudes that follow the vile institution that serves as a focal point for the brain dead, bigoted, pathetic ne-er do-wells (in the main) who wear their aggression and ignorance as a badge of honour. Along with the buckfast stained shirt, the wife's blood on the fist and the bulldog on the leash shitting in the street. The bond that holds these idiots together could've been broken but a compliant media and crooked governing bodies chose to comply with the rancid untruth and keep their fingers in the till. And in your wallet.

So i've real, salty tears for that and I probably seem upset.

You can believe whatever you choose - it's your call. I regret that our cities, towns and villages are still, and seem forever to be, bliighted by the people's actions and attitudes that follow the vile institution that serves as a focal point for the brain dead, bigoted, pathetic ne-er do-wells (in the main) who wear their aggression and ignorance as a badge of honour. Along with the buckfast stained shirt, the wife's blood on the fist and the bulldog on the leash shitting in the street. The bond that holds these idiots together could've been broken but a compliant media and crooked governing bodies chose to comply with the rancid untruth and keep their fingers in the till. And in your wallet.

Sad, but true.

I've never heard the wee sellik referred to as such - but it does kind of fit.

I'll play up to your infantile stereotype. I DO loathe Rangers more than Celtic. Without a doubt. There are marginally less dregs in the Celtic support. Rangers are an abhorrence.

That's almost Oscar-worthy.

What a Scottish Social Justice Warrior you are.

A moral compass to us all....a shining light light of goodness, a beacon of hope.

Humanity's last stand against darkness.

You know, I do believe you actually think that....and that is what is truly wrong.

It's bordering on a mental illness.

That's almost Oscar-worthy.

What a Scottish Social Justice Warrior you are.

A moral compass to us all....a shining light light of goodness, a beacon of hope.

Humanity's last stand against darkness.

You know, I do believe you actually think that....and that is what is truly wrong.

It's bordering on a mental illness.

It's an opinion on a message board.

Psychopathy, depression and schizophrenia are mental illnesses.

As is Psychosis. That's a mental illness to. Being that the individual can not distinguish between that which is real and that which is imagined.

Rangers fans damage everything they are involved in. Marriage, clubs, train stations, the fabric of society etc....

Edited by Shades75

As is Psychosis. That's a mental illness to. Being that the individual can not distinguish between that which is real and that which is imagined.

It is a message board, you're right.

A football message board.

Your 'weeping' for some lost society and blaming Rangers is frankly, laughable. It truly is.

I don't need Freud to tell me you're raging, faux-offended and spouting bollocks.

Get a grip.

Rangers fans damage everything they are involved in. Marriage, clubs, train stations, the fabric of society etc....

:lol:

I cannae wait to see the state of this one if the champs dish out another skelping tomorrow night.

:lol:I cannae wait to see the state of this one if the champs dish out another skelping tomorrow night.

Yup. Tears, snotters etc.....etc......

Standard cliche'd crap patter.

Took less than half a page. You lot wonder why no-one credits you with an average level of intellect.

Watp..........

:lol: I cannae wait to see the state of this one if the champs dish out another skelping tomorrow night.

Me neither.

The guy's almost suicidal 'cause we beat Celtic.

It's his choice to post about Rangers.

What in suffering f**k is this pish

Did a rangers fan pump your mrs