Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not just Celtic players, two directors (that we know of) plus there's also Panama Des....

Heartily agree that individuals should be pursued and pay their proper taxes.

Between the individuals and HMRC.

Did you miss the point about Rangers OldCo / SDM were at it on a corporate tax cheat level?

(thinks to self - 'why am I even engaging with your feeble nonsense?')

Heartily agree that individuals should be pursued and pay their proper taxes.

Between the individuals and HMRC.

Did you miss the point about Rangers OldCo / SDM were at it on a corporate tax cheat level?

(thinks to self - 'why am I even engaging with your feeble nonsense?')

Individuals? Quite a fair few individuals for one club thou.....

The truth always comes out in the end.

Nothing would make me happier than for the other arse cheek to expire in a similarly spectacular fashion. Actually dying quietly would be fine too but this is very different.

What you do with your money after you've been paid vs how you were actually paid. Simple stuff bennito stop clutching at those straws.

There's no tick-box on my paycheque marked "Would you like to pay tax on your income, Yes/No".  No reason why there should be for rich-as-hell footballers, either.

I say Go Get 'Em, Hector.  Get the lot of them.

Edited by flyingrodent

Everyone should pay income tax and be chased if they don't. Except for seafarers, we don't pay income tax.

Edited by stonedsailor

Where are you getting this info Bennett?

Surely you're not suggesting Oor Vick has been getting his info from anything other than reputable, watertight sources?

Hell, he probably even authored the Panama Papers himself. He certainly doesn't just repeat stuff he's read on Twitter or some blog without any credibility. Lord no. If it's not a watertight source the guy is simply not interested.

And he certainly won't just avoid your question or give some vague answer. You'll get your source and you'll get it tonight.

Didn't the social crusaders tell us that if any other teams players had used tax avoidance schemes then they'd go after them in the same manner that they went after Rangers...

It's oh so quiet........

Didn't the social crusaders tell us that if any other teams players had used tax avoidance schemes then they'd go after them in the same manner that they went after Rangers...

It's oh so quiet........

Who are the social crusaders and how did they go after rangers?

Why are you taking in some sort of secret code about this?

07-minister.jpg

It would seem you're right. Not much to see here at all.

But such is bennett's obsession, he seems to want to troll a rangers thread to make inferences about a couple of folk with Celtic connections.

Edited by dave.j

* Evidence so far: Bennett's word (:lol:)

* Number of times Bennett has been asked where he's getting his evidence: 2

* Number of answers to that simple question: 0

Hmmm I'm struggling to see while people arent rushing to pass comment on this (apart from the various people who've already commented to say tax avoidance is heinous and must be punished, of course).

Why are the bears so reluctant to provide a link to where they're getting their Intel?

This shouldn't be part of The Big Thread's brief anyway.  We hear plenty from the bin-dippers as it is.  We really don't want them, or their fleecy proxies, vaunting the morality of their tax efficiency scheme over ours.

There should be a separate thread for those who care to discuss this.