Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Genuine question, how many blogs on rangers are there, written by Celtic fans?

I can give you three, updated daily that are by Celtic fans about Rangers with thousands of views.

I can find none doing the reverse.

"By whom", please.

Have all The_Kincardine's efforts been in vain?

:thumsup2  I missed this before.  Pearls before swine, Jack.  We even have some diddies arguing, on a different thread, that 'automatic promotion' is a more acceptable use of English than 'promotion'.

:thumsup2 I missed this before. Pearls before swine, Jack. We even have some diddies arguing, on a different thread, that 'automatic promotion' is a more acceptable use of English than 'promotion'.

English is such a dynamic language. More flexible than the vast majority of others. It is thought, in some circles, that this is why English is considered one of the hardest to master.

Words take on new meanings regularly. Common usage is a major driving factor in the constant remoulding of the language. We would all be typing in Ye Olde English if this were not the case.

English is the most democratic language around in that it changes with the majority of it's users.

Edited by stonedsailor

I can give you three, updated daily that are by Celtic fans about Rangers with thousands of views.

So an embarrassingly low amount?

Which 3?

Phil and the monitor are probably the only two I can think of.

bennett, would this be the same "immature" attitude that rangers fans take when talking about Blogs by non rangers fans?

and for reference, Mattew Lindsay is a shocking excuse for a journalist, he's purely there to serve as a PR machine for Rangers.

is it going to sink in... no one can get the chance to support these blogs... no one can discuss them and create their own opinion... becuase any time someone links a blog, your wee gang jump on it, with streams of pish. intent only on rubbishing them with reasons not related to the content of the blog, or this topics title...

All information and much more, about every shyster involved in a The Rangers can be gleened from blogs that rangers fans don't like. Like TSFM and fields on green(?).

^ defender of the bloggers.

English is such a dynamic language. More flexible than the vast majority of others. It is thought, in some circles, that this is why English is considered one of the hardest to master.

Words take on new meanings regularly. Common usage is a major driving factor in the constant remoulding of the language. We would all be typing in Ye Olde English if this were not the case.

English is the most democratic language around in that it changes with the majority of it's users.

And you were doing so well, too...

But with the democratic constant evolving of English,  if the majority decide its 'it's' instead 'its' that that it, isn't it?

stonedsailor could be leading the way.......

That "its" should be "it's" by the way.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Agreed and I love the way language changes and evolves with every generation.

That said I still think anyone who uses "should of" instead of "should have" should have their existence terminated with extreme prejudice.

So there's no blogs about Celtic from these bigots on a regular bases?

Vangaurd bears.

Bears fight back.

RST

SOS

John mcFarlane

D'artangan

Chris Graham

dc Gow

Edited by THE KING

How long ago was that?

Maybe in a time when they were actually discussing relevant information. Blogging about stuff that was refusing to be discussed by the SMSM. The boy that died, he was good, that dear green fields blog, it was no bad.

Now, every man and their dug knows they have ran out of relevance, that they are just bleeding the Rangers cash cow. You might call them obsessed?

The only time mad Phil blogs anything of note is when Keith C&P's it as his own, for the record.

James Doleman â€@jamesdoleman  6m6 minutes ago

Graham Souness says he was paid via an EBT for work he did for RFC.

#Oops

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-moment-daily-record-ask-7732150…

Paid for doing work.

In between jobs? While managing Blackburn. 

BBC Sportsound Twitter feed:

Graeme Souness: "All those souls who thought that it was a great idea that Rangers got demoted surely they must accept they were wrong now"

This is like Souness asking us all whether we accept that it was wrong of us, to let him grow that enormous moustache. 

BBC Sportsound Twitter feed:

Graeme Souness: "All those souls who thought that it was a great idea that Rangers got demoted surely they must accept they were wrong now"

This is like Souness asking us all whether we accept that it was wrong of us, to let him grow that enormous moustache.

When did Rangers get demoted?

I remember when BrandRangers FC didn't get accepted into the SPL (despite Rangers FC voting for them).

I also remember BrandRangers FC applying to join the lower tiers.

But 'demotion', er no!

It's almost as though all those associated with OldRangers FC are afraid to reflect how BrandRangers FC actually joined the league set up.

Edited by aDONisSheep

When did Rangers get demoted?

I remember when BrandRangers FC didn't get accepted into the SPL (despite Rangers FC voting for them).

I also remember BrandRangers FC applying to join the lower tiers.

But 'demotion', er no!

It's almost as though all those associated with OldRangers FC are afraid to reflect how BrandRangers FC actually joined the league set up.

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. If we translate from what appears to be an extinct Eurasian steppe dialect what he actually said was:

"All those souls who thought that it was a great idea that the new Rangers got accepted into the third division, surely they must accept they were wrong now"