Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I searched, it took 10 seconds and grabbed the first result which proves my point.

You claimed it was all about his management ability nothing else. you lied.  Now you are trying to find something I did not moan at him for so you can moan at me for that, pathetic.

My post was about him being a financial parasite, I also openly accused him damaging the club financially long after he stopped managing the football side of things.

Nope.

Earlier on, I conceded that there had been grumbling beyond football (prompted by football results, mind) but that he got an easy ride regarding the way Green bought him in 2012.

It turns out that Bennett had criticised him for this though and being a thoroughly reasonable chap, I held my hands up.

I'll do the same for you Ted, if your fevered searching yields something similar.

Isn't strange that when you actually talk to g&g's they can't wait for next season to start and want us back

Yet the online g&g's are in uproar, raging about any mention of the words back or old firm and are in full sevco mode.

Haven't seen much evidence of this myself but then, I would say that.  I hope you're relegated before the split.

Oh the post i quoted was me critisising him about being a financial parasite, thus proving it was not just about his management ability, I also had a go at him for financially damaging the club after he stopped being our manager, stealing was the term I think I used.

Nothing on the money he made directly out of liquidation and in backing Green's possibly criminal behaviour though?

That's fine Tedi. Maybe it's just me that thinks that was McCoist's biggest 'crime'. But you're right - losing at Alloa was bad too.

Again I never claimed to.

But that's what I was highlighting the absence of. Read back and you'll see it for yourself.

You pounced on one aspect of it, which I was happy to depart from.

Your bleating has however highlighted the neat fact that even the non-football attacks tended to accompany horrendous displays from McCoist's teams on the pitch.

The seethe has gone up ten fold since we gained promotion... :lol:

This is something I've read on here and elsewhere a few times now - apparently I'm shiteing it as well !

The only time I've been even remotely annoyed during this entire saga was when the SPL chairmen were bullying the First Division Chairmen into admitting 'Rangers' into the First, indeed they went so far as to say it was best for Scottish football if they actually won it as well !

I'm quite happy to see them go TBH

(how do you spell 'shiteing' :huh: )