Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's just a bit pathetic how some posters can't handle genuine discussion points.

Ubiquity is your downfall, chap.  You sometimes make some good points but your omnipresence on Rangers threads sets you up for ridicule.

Learn to have a light touch rather than constantly hounding we Bears and you'll be fine.

You stated 'Why do Rangers fans only dislike him for being a rubbish manager?'

Will you stand by that? or will you admit you were talking shite?

Bold type? Is that shouting, or merely gripping my arm and staring hard?

I'll do neither Ted, for I am capable of displaying balance and reason.

Instead, I'll concede that McCoist has received some criticism on here for his salary and his reluctance to relinquish it once relieved of his duties.

I'll maintain however that he's been far more readily criticised for being a poor manager, while the fact that he made so much out of Green's enterprise is largely overlooked.

I'll also concede that I've got that bit wrong though, if you show me lots of evidence establishing it.

Ubiquity is your downfall, chap.  You sometimes make some good points but your omnipresence on Rangers threads sets you up for ridicule.

Learn to have a light touch rather than constantly hounding we Bears and you'll be fine.

You're probably right.

Hounding isn't really my thing though.

Rangers fans were apparently only critical of mccoist for bring a crap manager and no mention of any financial motives. © monkey

I wish he'd shut his cakehole and just go, he's only interested in money.

That p***k has caused as much damage to the club as any other crook, his actions yesterday were an utter disgrace.   I hope him and his money are happy together as that it is all he cares about.

Such an important game and all he cared about was feathering his f**king nest, i'm not even going to rant about players out of position,

I'd rather have no club than see this shite continue, Mccoist and the board deserve each other.

Shulls a dick too,

Green and co needed season ticket money urgently and McCoist obliged them.

I've said it before but McCoist needs to explain why he backed Green to the hilt (and everyone else along the way).

McCoist has done rather well out of it all, after he told fans to buy season tickets and uncle Charlie was the man.....

Seeing a lot of opinion starting to change about McCoist now.  If Ally had came out and slated them he would have had the support right behind him and not a penny would have went to Greenco.

Rangers fans were apparently only critical of mccoist for bring a crap manager and no mention of any financial motives. © monkey

Fair play Bennett.

A rare voice.

That second one did indeed follow a memorable day.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Yet you do it.  You're clearly a decent bloke but I have a hefty wager that Mrs MT has said something like, "Oh just STUP and stop droning on"

Monkey, if she ever asks you STUP and you're not up for it, just give me a shout.

Isn't strange that when you actually talk to g&g's they can't wait for next season to start and want us back

Yet the online g&g's are in uproar, raging about any mention of the words back or old firm and are in full sevco mode.

Isn't strange that when you actually talk to g&g's they can't wait for next season to start and want us back

Yet the online g&g's are in uproar, raging about any mention of the words back or old firm and are in full sevco mode.

Nobody believes anything you say. Ever.

I don't once recall seeing him criticised on here by Rangers fans for the swathes of penny shares he hoovered up in 2012. Have you got much evidence of it happening?

Evidence, eh? You may have a wait.

Yet you do it.  You're clearly a decent bloke but I have a hefty wager that Mrs MT has said something like, "Oh just STUP and stop droning on"

He's allowed to drone on? Lucky man, I'm barely allowed to open my mouth, other than to say "Yes, dear", "Of course" and so on.

Is this when they ask you where you've hidden the magazines this week?

Evidence, eh? You may have a wait.

In fairness, Bennett, of all people came up with some evidence of him making such critical noises about McCoist, the day after we thrashed them at Palmerston the first time last season.

Still nothing from anyone else though. Kincardine pointed out that McCoist had been a good player, while Tedi, who'd been the most aggressive, just scurried away.

Is this when they ask you where you've hidden the magazines this week?

Shoved some Celtic cakes to the back of the shelf and covered them up with normal birthday cakes the other day.

Then sauntered away cool as fcuk.

In fairness, Bennett, of all people came up with some evidence of him making such critical noises about McCoist, the day after we thrashed them at Palmerston the first time last season. Still nothing from anyone else though. Kincardine pointed out that McCoist had been a good player, while Tedi, who'd been the most aggressive, just scurried away.

Yes, Bennett to his credit ​did ​criticise McCoist (other than for his management failings), but there don't appear to be any other takers.

Edited by Jacksgranda

This rears its head every now and again, it is one of these repeat something often enough and people might just believe it is true situations.

I and other Rangers fans have previously expressed my disgust at the way McCoist profiteered from the club, while Mhonkey claimed that Rangers fans only disliked him for his management ability.  He spends enough time on this thread and others to know that this was rubbish without the need for quoting posts, dunno why anyone else apart from him should be wasting time looking for old quotes, Bennett did and exposed his nonsense, a decent human being would accept that he had been caught telling porkies and simply move on, not mhonks though, he prefers to make his position worse by wrongly accusing people of scurrying away.

Anyway, easy enough to find.

You searched and searched and came up only with that.

Nothing about the shares he got for next to nothing in order to endorse Green then? Just lots of shapeless moaning, doubtless in response to a defeat - my money's on the Challenge Cup defeat at Alloa.

I was very happy to concede that Bennett had provided precisely the type of thing I'd been bemoaning the absence of. In fact, I did it again today when conversing with Jack's Granda.

You've not done so though. That much is ever so clear.