Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

but you will bring it up on a page devoted to rangers status as a club, even though thats not what you meant , ok then

Have you not been watching the news? It's far from outrageous to say FIFA are corrupt and that if they told you the sky was blue (even royal blue) you'd stick your head out the window and check.

Rangers are still in the process of liquidation, how can you square that? Rangers were a behemoth feeding on bigotry and using shady tax dodging schemes to get an even bigger stacked deck, then the went tits up and all the share holders of the company lost their precious hard earned investments. That's pretty much how I see it.

not according to the sfa and spfl we dont, the same membership was transferred over, the key word in the uefa quote is "deemed" uefa regard it as an interruption even if there wasnt actually one

Can you now see that you were deliberately misled by the SFA, SPL & SFL back then?

Those institutions knew what the FFP rules meant yet steered your thinking away from the facts.

Rangers are still in the process of liquidation, how can you square that? Rangers were a behemoth feeding on bigotry and using shady tax dodging schemes to get an even bigger stacked deck, then the went tits up and all the share holders of the company lost their precious hard earned investments. That's pretty much how I see it.

Cheers, I had been wondering.

Also, I do love how the most corrupt organisations on earth are used as arbiters of truth and reconciliation. If FIFA & Uefa and the SFA and the SPFL and announced Aberdeen were the greatest footballing side ever to have played the fair game, I'd be happy, but I wouldn't believe it.

I agree with that bit.

The thing that gets me is that guys like Nacho don't quote these dubious bodies because of an innate respect for their decisions. They do so because their findings chime with their own preferred reading.

They generally lack the intellectual honesty to admit this though.

The whole thing is murky. Rangers are not wholly unchanged. Insisting they are is daft.

I am sure you had a game organised against Kelty.http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/18964226

Note the reason, imagine a continued membership needing to be approved!!

I remember the P and Bers telling awra that pre season friendlies didn't count as proper games lol

Anyhow back to your link

" Rangers fans have already bought the entire away allocation for their match against Brechin at Glebe Park as the club's Sevco owners announced that they are charging up to 50% less for season tickets in the Third Division"

Thanks for posting that Stricky because I thought that the club was sevco, sure some blogger said so.

What interruption?

No games were missed.

The interruption inherent in transferring the share, in oldco voting on newco's fate, in newco getting voted into the bottom tier, in newco not playing in Europe even though Rangers had finished second, in newco entering cups at levels other than those that would be expected had continuation been unequivocal and seamless.

Interrupted continuation - that's what happened.

Have your history if you like, but it's not unbroken.

I am sure you had a game organised against Kelty.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/18964226

Note the reason, imagine a continued membership needing to be approved!!

http://m.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/9783297.display/

The interruption inherent in transferring the share, in oldco voting on newco's fate, in newco getting voted into the bottom tier, in newco not playing in Europe even though Rangers had finished second, in newco entering cups at levels other than those that would be expected had continuation been unequivocal and seamless.Interrupted continuation - that's what happened. Have your history if you like, but it's not unbroken.

New membership. New start.

The interruption inherent in transferring the share, in oldco voting on newco's fate, in newco getting voted into the bottom tier, in newco not playing in Europe even though Rangers had finished second, in newco entering cups at levels other than those that would be expected had continuation been unequivocal and seamless.

Interrupted continuation - that's what happened.

Have your history if you like, but it's not unbroken.

You do know what the co in newco stands for, dontchya?

Playing in Europe, accounts. Done and dusted.

Entering cups at lower level" I recall Celtic fans posting a snippet of rules on twitter, which they claimed showed a new club. A short while later some helpful bears posted the rest of the rules, which cleared things up. It may have been Stricky who posted it on here originally, dig deep and look for it.