Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh look. Here's an unfair sweeping generalisation. The Diddies will be all over this like a rash. They don't hunt in packs and they are never guilty of Groupthink.

I'm sure that this simple expression of bgotry will be eschewed by all right-minded posters on here.

My last 70 red dots have come from You,TEDI and Bennett , tell me about groupthink again?

You're the supporter of Scotland's taliban who refers to Rangers as 'The Klan', right?

*Moves on*

Hmmm. Rangers fans moan they aren't allowed to sing of their devotion to the founder of the Glasgow KKK any more but get upset at being associated with the KKK. That's really feckin odd when you look at it.

Hmmm. Rangers fans moan they aren't allowed to sing of their devotion to the founder of the Glasgow KKK any more but get upset at being associated with the KKK. That's really feckin odd when you look at it.

The same idiots that were singing TBB to Gazza the other night are the same ones greetin about being called The Klan?! You couldn't make it up!

The same idiots that were singing TBB to Gazza the other night are the same ones greetin about being called The Klan?! You couldn't make it up!

Lad that sits beside me in work was over the moon about that "Censored by Police Scotland and the SNP banner". Meant he could sing about his love of violent racists without any fear of anyone knowing about it. Says it all really.

Lad that sits beside me in work was over the moon about that "Censored by Police Scotland and the SNP banner". Meant he could sing about his love of violent racists without any fear of anyone knowing about it. Says it all really.

We should play a game , tears or fears

This post by aofjay can be classed under tears in my opinion

Did you put that to him?

So will either of you back this KKK/BUF association with some evidence? I don't mean the usual poteen-fuelled dross scribbled by bitter Republican sots but, perhaps, contemporaneous newspaper articles, BUF membership lists, eye-witness accounts of KKK activities or the like.

This guy's fascistic activities deserve to be exposed and, as you two are knowledgeable on the subject, it would be good to make sure the well-regarded sources you have get the publicity they merit.

I think most Rangers fans on here wish that our supporters would stop singing it and have stated so, yet we are often referred to as the Klan by klingy, that is odd, what is odder and ironic is that a poster banned for racism on at least 2 occasions would use this term against another group.

yet you sing it any chance you get.