Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't worry, Ted will be along shortly to insist it wasn't a sweeping generalisation at all - unless he only does that when it's Rangers fans. Much like I'm sure you correct Bennett's appalling abuse of the English language on a regular basis, because only correcting non-Rangers fans for the last year, then complaining about people not being fair with Rangers fans would make you look like a bit of a tît, wouldn't it?

I waited till about your 50th sweeping generalisation before I had a go at you. Now I'm glad it's annoyed you, but if you don't mind I'll afford everyone else the same period of leniency before I have a go at them too. Hope that's alright with you chief.

The thing is, it is scientifically proven that when in a crowd or mob situation that the psychology of the individual will take on the psychological traits of the crowd.

Sweeping generalisations of the Rangers crowd is fair.

Don't worry, Ted will be along shortly to insist it wasn't a sweeping generalisation at all - unless he only does that when it's Rangers fans. Much like I'm sure you correct Bennett's appalling abuse of the English language on a regular basis, because only correcting non-Rangers fans for the last year, then complaining about people not being fair with Rangers fans would make you look like a bit of a tît, wouldn't it?

I waited till about your 50th sweeping generalisation before I had a go at you. Now I'm glad it's annoyed you, but if you don't mind I'll afford everyone else the same period of leniency before I have a go at them too. Hope that's alright with you chief.

I've been The Big Thread's dull, literalistic, boring drone for 4 years. I now have to hand my mantle collarette over to the man from Stirling.

Well done Bino. You have outkinkied Kinky.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Since you seem desperate to have me confirm it, then I will oblige, it wasn't... I will also add that TK often praises the more intelligent P & B brigade who do not seem to take this place as seriously as you do.

Bennett made a typo...ffs it's a fitbaw forum, get over yerself.

You counted them, lol, yer sadder than I thought.

Where to start?!

Relax about typos?..eh biggest arsehole = The_Kincardine

Taking this seriously...who spends their life on here=

TEDI n Bennett.

Martyn waghorn hits his burd and bites his dogs ears, while you praise this p***k, he bathes in the glory of wife beating, jay beattie is the man, HH

Eh?

Must be bad if THE KING can't figure it out.