Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Since you asked a gazillion times Rico.........

Looks like it is all going to get spent on youth development facilities at Auchenhowie.

Yet the Father of the Next Generation , Mr Warbiola himself, wants the Development Squad axed :)

Oooooft.

No Bennett, he really is a pretty well known player.

Unless you take no interest in Scottish football, of course.

No he isn't, before his little joke in the record most people wouldn't have heard of him, if they're being honest.

I hadn't browsed RM for a while.......

285 posts

Posted yesterday at 1:10 AM

On 22 February 2016 at 1:01 AM, GersInCanada said:

Attended St Columba's High School, Gourock acording to Wikipedia. Tells me all I need to know about this ***

If I was Paul Hartley I would be booting this idiot in the dangly bits. If Dundee manage to beat Dumbarton then they are going to face a tough enough time at the Presbyterian Palace of Football as it is without winding us up to a point where the hostility meter will be going off the scale.

'Presbyterian Palace of Fuckwits' more like....

Yes that's really a bear.

No he isn't, before his little joke in the record most people wouldn't have heard of him, if they're being honest.

Most people?

Is this the same Harkins who was Blackburn Rovers Reserves Captain?

The same one that's played for Thistle, Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Dundee?

Aye, most folk wouldn't have heard of him.

WH Ireland are rated as one of the top NOMADs on the AIM and have nearly £3billion of investment in their management portfolio. Thats all pretty much public knowledge. Why would such a highly rated NOMAD be prepared to work with such a toxic company?

The Financial Conduct Authority has fined broker and wealth management firm WH Ireland £1.2m for not having the right systems in place to prevent market abuse.

It has also been stopped from taking on new clients for 72 days.

The FCA said the company had failed to act on previous advice and had not put controls in to prevent or detect insider trading.

The Financial Conduct Authority has fined broker and wealth management firm WH Ireland £1.2m for not having the right systems in place to prevent market abuse.

The FCA said the company had failed to act on previous advice and had not put controls in to prevent or detect insider trading.

Are you saying they may now be prepared to work with rangers?

Obsessed!

Well yes Bennett.

Of the planet's seven billion souls, it's likely that fewer than half of them have heard of Gary Harkins.

Of those who follow Scottish football however, most will have heard of him. Take out OF fans and the vast majority will know him. He's been a creative force at Dundee and Kilmarnock over several seasons.

Not knowing of him is actually quite an embarrassing admission.

Beyond reproach according to some, an award winning company.

Wanted by King though.

Just think a company with as little integrity as WH Ireland, were still too principled to work with Rangers after the EGM. Just let that sink in.

Edited by strichener

Wanted by King though.

Just think a company with as little integrity as WH Ireland, were still too principled to work with Rangers. Just let that sink in.

No, they have a letter from WH saying they were desperate to work with King cause he was a pure great guy, but because of the old board they couldn't ?!!!

The Evening Times Loyal have seen the letter so it must be true.

So now they have little integrity......

Ds and P's, whit are they like...

Rangers? Nah, they have no integrity.

ETA: I don't think I have ever claimed WH Ireland are a reputable firm, The below post would confirm that.

WH Ireland represent many companies with liars and thiefs on their boards. Their job is to ensure that any theft from shareholders is carried out within the rules of AIM. This is where maybe they had an issue with DK.

Edited by strichener

WH Ireland - one of the top 3 AIM Nomads and respected in the market. - Dhenbhoy 5th March 2015...lol

have done is, in advance of the change of board, ensured there is another Nomad willing to come in. The club has to appoint them so that process can only happen after the general meeting.

“I’ve got one [lined up] who has done due diligence on the individuals.

“If we succeed tomorrow, and I think we will, then we will get it immediately. It’s a process that would be done in a day or so.”

Dave King 5th March 2015

Most people?

Is this the same Harkins who was Blackburn Rovers Reserves Captain?

The same one that's played for Thistle, Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Dundee?

Aye, most folk wouldn't have heard of him.

The same one who sent a beautiful ball through for Damon Gray to score against the old Rangers... #EBTMEMORIES have probably clouded most of the usual suspect's recollection.

The same one who sent a beautiful ball through for Damon Gray to score against the old Rangers... #EBTMEMORIES have probably clouded most of the usual suspect's recollection.

That's the one. A beautiful through ball, after he'd danced through their midfield.

The irony being we had to sell Harkins to pay our tax bill.

Edited by dave.j

:blink:

Do Rangers fans really not look outside their own squad? Are they capable of naming anyone even from their Championship rivals?