Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I would be absolutely delighted if aberdeen won the title this season rather than celtic, as like most rangers supporters who are in their mid 30's i cant really remember when aberdeen were our serious rivals as the last time this as the case was about 25 years ago

Of course Aberdeen getting pumped by Caley Jags is extremely amusing and has absolutely nothing to do with 'protecting the duopoly'.

What's amusing is to see the Aberdeen fans going tonto on the match thread and, rather strangely, a few Applepines in a rage about something there too. They just got handed the Premiership title but are still arguing and fighting.

Then there's the Jambos clearly unhappy about getting papped oot by Hibs and questions being asked about Neilson's future.

Then on our match thread The Killie fans aren't taking things well and have roped in an angry mob of assorted diddies with pitchforks and flaming torches while the Dee boys are acting the billy big baws about ripping us a new one and they haven't even got to the 1/4 final yet.

The whole board is awash with anger, bitterness and recriminations while we Bears remain calm, cool and phlegmatic. No wonder we're the people ;)

Of course Aberdeen getting pumped by Caley Jags is extremely amusing and has absolutely nothing to do with 'protecting the duopoly'.

What's amusing is to see the Aberdeen fans going tonto on the match thread and, rather strangely, a few Applepines in a rage about something there too. They just got handed the Premiership title but are still arguing and fighting.

Then there's the Jambos clearly unhappy about getting papped oot by Hibs and questions being asked about Neilson's future.

Then on our match thread The Killie fans aren't taking things well and have roped in an angry mob of assorted diddies with pitchforks and flaming torches while the Dee boys are acting the billy big baws about ripping us a new one and they haven't even got to the 1/4 final yet.

The whole board is awash with anger, bitterness and recriminations while we Bears remain calm, cool and phlegmatic. No wonder we're the people ;)

The ICT/Aberdeen match thread was hilarious. Celtic fans have elevated themselves to lording it over the rest of Scottish football's fans and the mutton molesters have taken up the paranoid, everyone is against us, space vacated by the greenies. In the meantime Tansey got right up the sheep, 10 digits, wrist deep like James Herriot during lambing season.

I haven't been on P&B long. Is Monkey Tennis on every Rangers thread? Did a Rangers fan shag his boyfriend?

Why boyfriend?

It looks to me like you're trying to belittle me with the suggestion that I'm gay.

As it happens, I'm not, but there's a name for your type of prejudice.

I would be doing cartwheels down the street if Celtic were to throw away the title. Unfortunately it is just wishful thinking and they will win it reasonably comfortably but it has been fun watching them struggle

Again, the absolute joy we would feel at celtic failing to win the title has nothing to do with anything that has happened in the past few years to Rangers

And yet, remarkably, you can't get your tiny minds round the fact that folk have thoroughly enjoyed Rangers going tits-up.