Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

With five tweets and 1200 followers, something fishy aboot that.

Wasn't cf reported in the media as being an alleged blackmailer?

Aye think you're right, looks like a spoof account.

Apart from the this is your life type introductions to jum and spiers what on earth was it ?

Use some punctuation for Christ's sake. It's courteous.

The points were that Rangers have challenged those who are essentially decent and independent of thought.

Hounding such people into silence speaks of petty bullying.

Use some punctuation for Christ's sake. It's courteous.

The points were that Rangers have challenged those who are essentially decent and independent of thought.

Hounding such people into silence speaks of petty bullying.

No one is actually hounding them, sure we're ripping the pish but not hounding them.

Rangers complained about an article, the paper retracted and apologised.

That should have been it and stop being so pompous about punctuation.

The delicious irony of all this fallout , is they scream free speech whilst the fall out is a direct consequence of a song they wanted banned on the grounds it offended them

In an unusually perceptive moment, you're actually right.

Of course the ultimate irony is that you don't recognise that this totally works in reverse too.

The points were that Rangers have challenged those who are essentially decent and independent of thought. Hounding such people into silence speaks of petty bullying.

No one is actually hounding them, sure we're ripping the pish but not hounding them.

This is a perfect summary of the situation. The hacks engineered their own demise yet the Ps&Ds blame 'us'.

Irony, fallout, free speech, banned...So you don't believe a Rangers board member thinks the Billy Boys is a good tune?

Spiers wasn't sacked for his reporting of a conversation with a Rangers' director. How often do I have to say this until the delusional obsessives believe it?

Irony, fallout, free speech, banned...So you don't believe a Rangers board member thinks the Billy Boys is a good tune?

If he doesn't he is in a minority of Rangers supporters.

As youngsy was it ? said, the sash is far better. It namechecks Boyne Water, and I have go admit to whistling that ditty as I wander into the Celtic end.

I'm not interested in Haggerty, but the only mistake that I think Spiers made was to acquiesce into an apology that he soon regretted.

That wasn't a mistake. Spiers did that knowing full well that you and yours would would make him the victim here.

You and your pathetic bunch of G&G morons have been played like a fiddle. Never has the victim card been played so adroitly.

This guy could play the fiddle.

Utter dross.

So the take away from today is that Spiers and Heggarty engineered their own demise to curry favour with the Ps&Ds and said bunch of obsessives haven't let them down.

Such a parcel of rogues, to quote The Bard.

That wasn't a mistake. Spiers did that knowing full well that you and yours would would make him the victim here.

You and your pathetic bunch of G&G morons have been played like a fiddle. Never has the victim card been played so adroitly.

Explain the detail of what you mean please.

How exactly was Spiers' lending of his name to the Herald apology, designed to play people like me, "like a fiddle"?

Utter dross.

So the take away from today is that Spiers and Heggarty engineered their own demise to curry favour with the Ps&Ds and said bunch of obsessives haven't let them down.

Such a parcel of rogues, to quote The Bard.

That seems a small prize.

Why on earth would they make such sacrifice for such puny reward?

Heh heh, every time they think that they're getting somewhere they get brought back doon to earth.

Two sides to every discussion, comparisons etc, shouting whataboutery just makes you look like one of the g&g's.

Do you even know what whataboutery means? I would have thought that was day 1 in the Rangers course

The Herald have probably lost what little readership they have left, the Yins are out in their droves tonight in twitterland claiming they have cancelled their subscriptions.

So we had the 'Wings' meltdown (which I quoted extensively) and now Scotzine are muscling in:

attachicon.gifscotz.JPG

Guilty until proven innocent yet their pathetic acolytes on here accuse us of fascism. There is just no way of making a parody of the yins. They do their own work.

Oh dear, looks like somebody didnt get the memo

How so?

Step away from this and then come back and read what you are posting. In the last few days you have accused Rangers fans of throwing bottles of Buckie into the away section of Ibrox based solely on conflicting stories on an Internet football forum. You have defended what most impartial observers have called one of the most ridiculous bookings they have ever seen. You know when Stubbs and Duffy are defending the Rangers player he must be hard done by. Tonight you are defending a discredited journalist who has a history of fabricating stories regarding Rangers.