Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Truly shocking and despicable as I've said on P&B before.

Why however, do you think that it helps answer the accusation that Rangers have a problem with sectarianism, to say that others do too?

As a response, it's really pretty lame.

Just to remind our green and greys if their is a moral high ground , they are certainly not getting on it

You're conflating political support with racism, very easy mistake for the Klan.

Take it up with The Scottish Government. The Offensive Behaviour Act makes no difference between the two.

The estimable Alex Massie blogged about it earlier:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/scotlands-free-speech-opponents-remain-as-hypocritical-as-they-are-illiberal/

Edited by The_Kincardine

Take it up with The Scottish Government. The Offensive Behaviour Act makes no difference between the two.

The estimable Alex Massie blogged about it earlier:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/scotlands-free-speech-opponents-remain-as-hypocritical-as-they-are-illiberal/

So supporting the SNP is the same as supporting The KKK? Great! Ok...and with that, I'll leave you to another night of Irish/Catholic hatred /explaining why it isn't Irsh/Catholic hatred.

So supporting the SNP is the same as supporting The KKK? Great! Ok...and with that, I'll leave you to another night of Irish/Catholic hatred /explaining why it isn't Irsh/Catholic hatred.

Why do you keep pratting on about the fucking KKK , no one other than you has ever mentioned them on this thread

Edited by forever_blue