Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh Bennett. You're such a pillock at times.

It wasn't a statement. It was covered as such by a newspaper whose coverage of the entire saga has been rather a joke, whichever side you find yourself on.

The article is error ridden enough to be of no consequence.

The decision to officially recognise continuation has been reached by our own governing bodies who have vested interests in doing so.

As Calum said, nobody overseas is that fussy. They're happy to take a lead from what's being said here.

Continuation remains a guddle.

Oh my, on one hand we have a national newspaper while on the other hand we have monkey parroting macgilligans blogs.

The dreaded SMSM cannae be trusted lol, bunch of churnalists that they are.

Oh my, on one hand we have a national newspaper while on the other hand we have monkey parroting macgilligans blogs.

The dreaded SMSM cannae be trusted lol, bunch of churnalists that they are.

Away you go Bennett.

In what sense am I parroting a blog?

I've said nothing there that hasn't been realised by a Hell of a lot more observers than you'd have it.

Please don't imply that I'm reliant on that idiot whose play you're going to attend for us.

Away you go Bennett.

In what sense am I parroting a blog?

I've said nothing there that hasn't been realised by a Hell of a lot more observers than you'd have it.

Please don't imply that I'm reliant on that idiot whose play you're going to attend for us.

It's exactly what you're saying, not much that I can do about it tbf.

Deep down I know it must hurt.

Look on the bright side you still have a team to support,who play in the same colour, have a similar name, fans sign the same songs but just not the same club.

It's like when bennett goes to amx he knows it's in the same place as Bennetts, but not the same club.

Similar name? We support Rangers like we always have.

And it is the same club no matter how much you say it isn't nor how many newspaper articles you pay for to say we aren't. Nor how many times you come and kick and moan about us being the most successful Scottish team in history on an online forum.

It's a wee shame for you tbh :(8)

Edited by The Second Andy Goram

Wait a minute here, let me get this straight.

You desire a shity outcome for Rangers, a certain individual who you don't happen to admire has the chance to achieve the shity outcome.....but you think you are immune to being laughed at when the individual fails and the outcome does not come to pass?

Really?

No doubt you were jumping with Joy when Craigy Boy took over the old club. How did that work out for you?

Meanwhile I am a patient guy, I can wait for the ultimate demise.

FIFA website..

Rangers go under

14 June

Rangers’ perilous financial position had been an open secret but there was still shock when, after 140 years of history and a world record 54 league titles, the club was consigned to liquidation in mid-June. The Glasgow giants were subsequently reformed as a new company and granted entry to the Third Division, Scotland’s fourth tier, which they currently lead by nine points with a game in hand.

Similar name? We support Rangers like we always have.

And it is the same club no matter how much you say it isn't nor how many newspaper articles you pay for to say we aren't. Nor how many times you come and kick and moan about us being the most successful Scottish team in history on an online forum.

It's a wee shame for you tbh :(8)

I've supported Caley since the 1980s, the Caley I support now is not the same club.

Really?, I guess living through the nine in a row years must have taken it out of you, #lostyoof

My advice; do not keep it suppressed, just let it all out.

it must be shite doing Nine in a row knowing you could only match the Celts from 20 years earlier...but worst of all must be your 9iar manager saying...WALTER SMITH: “We wish the new Rangers Football Club every good fortune.”

Anthony Stokes on being asked if Rangers can finish top of the Championship

In a sensational development last night, Decord Sport has learned that Celtic and Hibs are at the centre of a FIFA probe into alleged sectarian links between the two clubs founded in Scotland by Irish immigrants.

In an exclusive interview last night, Rangers First Supporters Trust spokesman Gris Crayon revealed that the Ibrox fans’ group has reported the two clubs to FIFA after the frankly baffling decision by Celtic to loan star forward Anthony Stokes to the Edinburgh side.

Grayon told us last night, “It was with a sense of disbelief that we learned of this sinister decision to send Stokes to Hibs. Celtic have openly admitted that the absence of Rangers from the top flight is costing them £10m a season, so why would they want to make it more difficult for Rangers to get automatic promotion this season?

“This comes on the back of Celtic hijacking our bid to sign Scott Allan, which also involved them sending Dylan McGeouch and Liam Henderson to Hibs, simultaneously strengthening them while weakening Rangers.

“It also surely cannot be a coincidence that the Hibs manager is former Celtic defender Allan Stubbs.

“We all know that Celtic and Hibs were both founded by Republican-leaning Irish immigrants and that between them they introduced sectarianism into Scottish football in the 19th Century, and clearly old habits die hard.”

Strong words from Gris Crayon, and it is difficult to disagree.

When we contacted them on Skype for comment last night, FIFA Vice-President Aloysius O’Brien appeared distinctly uneasy despite the condescending chuckle as he adjusted his dog-collar. He would only say, “Yes we have received a complaint from Glasgow about an alleged sectarian conspiracy to do Rangers down concocted between Celtic and Hibs, but really I can’t see this going anywhere.”

Decord Sport understands though that this is not the case. A Nyon insider told our reporter last night, “These are very serious allegations we have received from Mr Stevens. FIFA is also aware that Scotland’s First Minister has contacted Celtic to ask for an explanation of Stokes’ move to Hibs.

“There are influential people in FIFA who have been concerned about the activities of Peter Lawwell and Celtic for several years, despite vested interests blocking any meaningful investigation. This time, they have Celtic in their sights.

“If it is proven that Celtic and Hibs are colluding to prevent Rangers’ return to their rightful place at the top of Scottish football, this loan move will be immediately blocked.

“After that, there is a distinct possibility that Celtic and Hibs will be suspended from all official competition indefinitely. These allegations are tantamount to match fixing.”

Gris Crayon is convinced that this is the only possible outcome. The Rangers First Supporters Trust spokesman went on, ” Celtic and Hibs are amongst the most Rangers-hating clubs in Scotland and they clearly want to prevent Rangers coming back up. There’s no way that can be allowed to happen but with Peter Lawwell having Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster in his back pocket, our only option was to go to FIFA. We have received information that things don’t end at the Stokes loan move. We don’t have any specifics at this time, but we are certain more is going on. They should be thrown out of football for this.”

Decord Sport has today discovered information that may corroborate Grayon’s suspicions. Sources close to Rangers target Michael O’Halloran have told us that Celtic plan to hijack his dream move to Ibrox, then loan him to Hibs for the remainder of the season.

A close friend of the player told the Decord, “Michael doesn’t want to play in the Championship, he has his heart set on a move to Rangers and is distraught at the idea that he may become caught up in machinations between Celtic and Hibs. He just wants St Johnstone to sit down with Rangers and get the deal done.”

Clearly Celtic and Hibs are allowing their hatred of Rangers to drive their actions, regardless of the damage this will cause to Scottish football. Peter Lawwell may have gone too far this time though as powerful forces are aligning against him with First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said to be “spitting feathers,” over the Stokes loan move.

FIFA do not like governmental interference in football, so for the sake of our national game, they must act now.

Wow have they lost the plot or what ?

Edited by scottxs

Nah it was fookin brilliant mate, then after that we had #ebtmemories, happy days.

It must be shite when your largest shareholder, former manager, current manager and current assistant manager all same Rangers are the same club.

Must be shite knowing you the fans have been duped/fleeced by a series of crooks and spivs.