Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^^ tears , snotters and drivel

Every time you reply with your unoriginal tripe, it is confirmation things get to you. Otherwise you wouldn't be here having a go at anyone who says anything against Bigot FC :lol:

Its like a woman with PMS, continually lashing out at anything and everyone :lol:

Every time you reply with your unoriginal tripe, it is confirmation things get to you. Otherwise you wouldn't be here having a go at anyone who says anything against Bigot FC :lol:Its like a woman with PMS, continually lashing out at anything and everyone :lol:

this coming from the guy who wanted me to be banned , the ultimate sign of someone letting someone's posts get to them . your tear stained teenage lassie tantrum like replies say much more than my tongue in cheek ones

54 and counting

We welcome the Chase

Edited by forever_blue

this coming from the guy who wanted me to be banned , the ultimate sign of someone letting someone's posts get to them . your tear stained teenage lassie tantrum like replies say much more than my tongue in cheek ones

54 and counting

We welcome the Chase

Good to know your tongue is firmly in cheek when you come out with your 54 and counting nonsense. I have to admit you had me convinced you were daft enough to believe it.

Good to know your tongue is firmly in cheek when you come out with your 54 and counting nonsense. I have to admit you had me convinced you were daft enough to believe it.

Oh I believe it , but I have already admitted I use it as a wind up tool on this thread , it's the one thing that really gets the saliva flowing from every obsessed diddy on the thread , like yourself and works a charm

54 and counting

We welcome the Chase

Turn off your cliche generator. What's the longest you've gone without saying "tears" or "tear stained" or "tantrum"?

Your posts add nothing since you decided to act the arse. We'd be better off without you. See how I typed that without losing my cool? You should try it some time. :lol:

Turn off your cliche generator. What's the longest you've gone without saying "tears" or "tear stained" or "tantrum"?

Your posts add nothing since you decided to act the arse. We'd be better off without you. See how I typed that without losing my cool? You should try it some time. :lol:

At least your not upset bino

I'm not sure how you think any non Rangers / The Rangers fan can be in any way 'upset' over events of the past four, getting on for five, years. It has been one glorious succession of hilarity from the start. And I don't think the end is anywhere in sight.

Your Black Knight defiance is cute though...

Oh I believe it , but I have already admitted I use it as a wind up tool on this thread , it's the one thing that really gets the saliva flowing from every obsessed diddy on the thread , like yourself and works a charm

But you said it was tongue in cheek? You were lying when you said that? I'm shocked, SHOCKED to my very core that a dignified ranger poster such as yourself would stoop to such tactics.

another day of anti Irish posts from a 56 year old bigot...wonderful.

Stick to putting cola in yer whiskey.

Always amusing to see a pretentious p***k who prides himself on spelling and appreciation of single malts, cant spell 'Whisky' !

You're the one that brought "Irish" into it.

I know but they want scapegoat arrogant Rangers fan so I might aswell play up to it and watch them froth at the mouth

To be honest I think what most want is for you all to just bugger off. This thread was awesome during the aftermath of old rangers death. All the rangers fans were too embarrassed to show up so posters could actually discuss ranger's administration and liquidation without constant whataboutery and lies.