Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All gone to shit.. I'm now late thirties, shacked up with the girlfriend and having ditched wow I'm now playing supreme commander forged alliance.

Still stuck at 54?

Yer pillow does not count as a girlfriend wisbit

Well counting over 54 and wall guarding are time consuming past times , like to divide my time between the two

Edited by forever_blue

Is there any proof to the shit filled Lidls bag or are we just going with hearsay on this one?

The notion of "Celtic fans shiting in Waitrose bags in Stranraer" would stretch credulity. I posit that the original claim is true.

Edited by The_Kincardine

One of the killie fans hinted that he was involved with the Rangers Football monitor.

Densboy has boasted about donating to several sites.

I'm guessing that a fair few others on here may well go to those extremes, proving its a "new club" his their entire life.

Nothing then.

You're simply taking the most extreme examples of bonkerdom from some Celtic fans and attributing that behaviour to all the posters on here who don't like Rangers, even though there's really no basis for doing so.

Feeble stuff, I'm afraid.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

You're simply taking the most extreme examples of bonkerdom from some Celtic fans and attributing that behaviour to all the posters on here who don't like Rangers

Shame on Ben for not noticing the difference between the plastic bag shiters and their wee diddy pals. Do talk us through the difference between The Big Thread Plastics and The Big Thread Diddies?

Shame on Ben for not noticing the difference between the plastic bag shiters and their wee diddy pals. Do talk us through the difference between The Big Thread Plastics and The Big Thread Diddies?
another day of anti Irish posts from a 56 year old bigot...wonderful.

Nice try my friend , the only action I get from this thread is laughter at all the obsessed diddies and green and greys left to a stuttering wreck over my club , have a look at yourself and the rest wanking yourself silly over a wifi dispute story , the best of it is not one of you can see how desperate you all come across , it's absolutely glorious so carry on

We welcome the chase

"OMG you're all obsessed!!! I am here to laugh at you all!!!"

In other words "please stop laughing at us, I find it upsetting".

Good to know it gets to you. If you truly came here for laughs you wouldn't spend your whole time insulting those who make you chortle.

"OMG you're all obsessed!!! I am here to laugh at you all!!!"

In other words "please stop laughing at us, I find it upsetting".

Good to know it gets to you. If you truly came here for laughs you wouldn't spend your whole time insulting those who make you chortle.

^^^^ tears , snotters and drivel

My goodness , the obsessed are treating this wifi story like they have just qualified for the champions league , what a strange peculiar bunch

A sensation I doubt your zombie club will last long enough to enjoy.

How terribly sad for you.