Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i may type any old shite but occasionally I ask a sensible question and as per norm you bears just deflect with utter shite. Oh and I don't need anyone's acceptance on an Internet forum

Here's the post in question:

Rangers hope to sign 28-year-old French midfielder Toumani Diagouraga from Brentford on Friday in a transfer worth £500,000 after already having two offers rejected by Ibrox manager Mark Warburton's former club.(Daily Record).

Looks like they'll need that loan after all

Where's "the sensible question" which, "as per norm you bears just deflected"? All I can read is (I guess) a quote from The Record and then a statement (from you) suggesting we may need a loan.

Maybe by the time you do Higher English you'll know what a question is.

Here's the post in question:

Where's "the sensible question" which, "as per norm you bears just deflected"? All I can read is (I guess) a quote from The Record and then a statement (from you) suggesting we may need a loan.

Maybe by the time you do Higher English you'll know what a question is.

i said " I sometimes ask sensible question" that post from earlier wasn't a question

did I post a ? on the post?

Just as well. 'Cos the banks are chasing :)

Two separate arrestment orders for debts , both falling into the catagory of over ten grand .

Shitz getting real again.

\where are you getting this from?

see kinky I asked a question and used a ?does that meet with your approval ?

Boy works in a bank posted it up, but as it's covered in branch numbers, names etc, I ain't putting it up here.

Boy works in a bank posted it up, bulevel posted it up, be as it's covered in branch numbers etc I ain't reposting it here.it's covered in branch numbers, names etc, I ain't putting it up here.

its going to be a long night of ramblings. I would like to apologise now if any of this is my fault.

Did you buy him a dram?

If not it's not your fault.

Why dont you write another letter to the First Minister about it?

That Celtic banner was in poor taste. No need for a gunman. Shame as otherwise it would have been funny.

But writing a hissy fit to the First Minister about it is utterly tragic behaviour.

Just as well. 'Cos the banks are chasing :)

Two separate arrestment orders for debts , both falling into the catagory of over ten grand .

Shitz getting real again.

Dear readers please continue to support this intrepid journalist and help him buy a new shirt and jacket.

Brilliant, TEDIs hero taking Sir Phil 'apart' back in 2012 is it possible to be so wrong?

http://www.scotzine.com/2012/02/a-rangers-fans-response-to-phil-mac-giolla-bhain-interview/

Makes a change from Andrew falsely accusing people of being crooks and then posting pics of their family online.

Bad day for the general.

"The Sports Direct founder Mike Ashley has seen his paper fortune plummet by £1bn in the space of a month, marking one of the biggest slumps in the controversial businessman’s career.

The milestone was reached on a day when one top 10 Sports Direct shareholder revealed it had no faith in the chairman, the company issued a shock profit warning, analysts posed questions about the viability of its business model, and a court heard that staff at the retailer were supplied by human traffickers"